Lotte Mullan - Love's Bonfire [2015] [WEB/FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2015 by DitchesPickin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Lotte Mullan - Love's Bonfire [2015] [WEB/FLAC] (Size: 248.67 MB)
 09. Dear Elvis.flac25.95 MB
 08. Wake up Next to You.flac22.38 MB
 10. You Must've Loved Him Once.flac23.94 MB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 folder.jpg65.44 KB
 07. I Don't Believe You.flac28.44 MB
 06. It's Not True Love.flac21.98 MB
 02. Jonathan.flac30.96 MB
 03. I'm Still Here.flac22.88 MB
 04. Bad for Me.flac22.38 MB
 05. I Hope It Breaks Your Heart.flac23.61 MB
 01. America on My Mind.flac26.08 MB

Description

FLAC / Lossless
Label/Cat#: Raindog Records
Year: March 5, 2015
Genre:folk

01. America on My Mind (4:20)
02. Jonathan (4:06)
03. I'm Still Here (3:45)
04. Bad for Me (3:28)
05. I Hope It Breaks Your Heart (3:46)
06. It's Not True Love (4:25)
07. I Don't Believe You (4:03)
08. Wake up Next to You (3:29)
09. Dear Elvis (3:43)
10. You Must've Loved Him Once (4:42)

Love's Bonfire, the new full-length album from British songstress Lotte Mullan, is available in the U.S. and UK today after a month-long pre-order period and vocal support from influential outlets like Folk Music UK and Guitarist Magazine.
Those who have followed Mullan's career will be happy to hear that Love's Bonfire strikes a perfect balance between the plaintive, emotive lyrics and melodies of Mullan classics like "Valetine Song", and the gritty 'Anglicana' sound--Mullan's own phrase for the line between the British folk and American blues-rock that she often straddles--of last year's Claw Marks EP.
In fact, three tracks from Claw Marks--"Bad For Me", "I Don't Believe You", and the fan-favorite lead single "I Hope It Breaks Your Heart"--find their way onto Love's Bonfire, alongside seven other songs ranging from the woeful and ethereal ("I'm Still Here") to the driving and passionate ("Wake Up Next To You").
Ever connected to her followers, Mullan remained in touch throughout the rollout of the campaign, whether chronicling the effort to get signed copies of the album out to eager fans in time, or sharing the deeply personal inspiration behind some of album's most poignant lyrics.
Between Mullan's captivating vocal performance, intimate story-telling style, and genuine devotion to the following that's put her on the map, Love's Bonfire is sure to be a favorite among fans of folk, American country, and alt-rock alike.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
248.67 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0