Lou Harrison - 6 Sonatas for Cembalo or Piano (sheet music & recordings)

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on June 22, 2016 by ZIZBILITin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Lou Harrison - 6 Sonatas for Cembalo or Piano (sheet music & recordings) (Size: 18.27 MB)
 Six Sonatas for Cembalo III. Moderato.mp35.88 MB
 HARRISON_Sonatas_96dpi.pdf1.04 MB
 Lou Harrison 6 Sonatas for Cembalo or Pianoforte.docx15.85 KB
 Six Sonatas for Cembalo II. Allegro (Julliard School Version).mp31.2 MB
 Six Sonatas for Cembalo II. Allegro.mp33.29 MB
 HARRISON_6Sonatas.pdf2.99 MB
 Six Sonatas for Cembalo V. Moderato.mp33.85 MB
 ~$u Harrison 6 Sonatas for Cembalo or Pianoforte.docx162 bytes

Description

This torrent contains Lou Harrison’s ‘Six Sonatas for Cembalo or Pianoforte’. It consists of :

- 2 versions of the complete sheet music booklet, one of higher and one of lesser quality for the purposes of sending via email.

- 4 recordings of the sonatas. Sonatas II, III and V are played by harpsichordist Linda Burman-Hall. There is a second version, however, of Sonata II. Allegro. This is my favourite of the six sonatas, and although Burman-Hall plays it well, I prefer the recording which I copied from a tape of a (if I remember correctly) containing music played/composed by Julliard students. I improved it as well as I could with Sound Forge and have included this version in the torrent.

Unfortunately I only have recordings of Sonatas II, III and V; please contact me if you have a decent recording of the others or in fact any of Harrison’s music, particularly his keyboard sheet music/scores.

TAGS: keyboard music, partituur, sheet music, gamelan, contemporary music, scores, harpsichord, cembalo, Lou Harrison, Linda Burman-Hall.

This and other torrents of ebooks, scores, films and recordings primarily of my own compositions/films or works that I perform, will be found at through my website's Trading Post:

http://www.nachtschimmen.eu

http://www.nachtschimmen.eu/places/tradingpost.htm

NIGHTSHADES music theatre language ebooks NACHTSCHIMMEN

info: zachar@nachtschimmen.eu

- Dr Zachar Alexander Laskewicz,

14 June Ghent, Belgium

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.27 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Lou Harrison - 6 Sonatas for Cembalo or Piano (sheet music & recordings)