Love Chronicles Love Me, Love Me Not by Novia.epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 16, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Love Chronicles Love Me, Love Me Not by Novia.epub (Size: 524.35 KB)
 Love Chronicles Love Me, Love Me Not by Novia.epub524.35 KB

Description

LOVE ASTRAY by NOVIA -
What happens when your heart is ripped from your chest, but you find love again? What if your newfound love turns your heart cold? Do you give up on love or do you go looking for the love you know you deserve?

After being dumped by her fiance, she's devastated, until she meets Ethan. He becomes her healer and makes all the pain goes away, that is until he makes the pain she fought so hard to make go resurface. She becomes cold hearted and her motto is officially fuck love or is it! Kado wants nothing more then to feel appreciated by his wife Angie. He treats her as a queen should be treated, but yet he has this nagging feeling that she is cheating on him. With thoughts of feeling unloved and cheated on he soon find himself falling out of love with her and a chance encounter with Khali may soon fill Angie’s spot in his heart.

Follow Khali and Kado as they fight to mend their hearts and find true love.

FORBIDDEN LOVE, UNFORBIDDEN HEART by MONA -

Is there really such a thing as love at first sight? Can you really love someone from the very moment you lay eyes on them? Does the intense desire to have and need someone beyond a physical attraction really exist? Well, from the moment Cecily Hernandez and Stephan Sanders meet the chemistry is undeniable. The physical attraction is intense and the desire is heartfelt. Although neither was looking for love, they found it fast and they both fell hard.

In “Who do you love?” Cecily Hernandez was a beautiful, intelligent, single young woman with an overbearing and controlling father. Emerald Hernandez felt he knows exactly what’s best for his daughter. So, when Cecily’s student, Katrina Nichols, plays cupid and sets Cecily up with three local counselors; Sebastian, Adam and Stephan, Emerald immediately chooses Sebastian as the best fit for Cecily based simply on the color of his skin. Cecily’s heart however, disagrees and falls head over heels with Stephan. Stephan’s feelings are mutual, however Sebastian also has been smitten in which he stops at nothing to be with Cecily, including manipulating the situation in every way possible.

LOVING YOU A'INT EASY by IVY SYMONE -

Everyone's familiar with the saying, ‘What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas’. But what happens when what you’ve done can’t stay in Vegas?

Promise Robinson escaped to Vegas for what she thought was going to be a great time hanging out with Gavyn; her boyfriend of three years and her good girlfriend Mya. The trip was to attend a mutual friend’s extravagant Vegas wedding. Hoping that Gavyn caught a touch of the romanticism due to the Valentine’s Day weekend, Promise anticipated him popping the big question. Well, he popped one alright, but it definitely wasn't what Promise expected.

Hurt and angry, Promise does the unthinkable and gets herself in an awkward situation. Now that she’s back home, she’s got to figure out what she’s going to do with the extremely fine Marquise Bradford. No doubt he provided her the sweet taste of eye candy, but he wasn’t quite her type. For starters, she was eleven years his senior. Besides, she was hoping Gavyn would come to his senses and run back to her.

Marquise was another Bradford man doing the unimaginable by being there for Promise in an unconventional way; but he too had his reasons. He had his own share of hardships and hooking up with Promise may prove to be just what he needed to escape it all. His only hope was that she didn't make it difficult.

Promise realizes she hasn’t made it easy for anyone to love her so she slowly begins to remove the brick wall surrounding her mind and heart. However, could it be too late for her? The man she’s pining over is asserting his love for another, and she’s doomed to be alone, forever.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
524.35 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Love Chronicles Love Me, Love Me Not by Novia.epub