Love For Sale (Mya, Melyssa Ford, Jackie Long) English Dvdrip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 24, 2012 by danceabilityin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Love For Sale (Mya, Melyssa Ford, Jackie Long) English Dvdrip (Size: 1.36 GB)
 Melyssa Ford 2.jpg744.42 KB
 Essence Atkins 1.jpg489.76 KB
 Melyssa Ford 1.jpg382.91 KB
 Love For Sale.jpg342.16 KB
 Angell Conwell 1.jpg157.85 KB
 Mya 1.jpg133.33 KB
 Tanjareen Martin 1.jpg91.1 KB
 Jackie Long.jpg79.96 KB
 Mya 2.jpg78.65 KB
 Tanjareen Martin 2.jpg60.43 KB
 Love for Sale (2008).jpg39.5 KB
 Love For Sale (Mya, Melyssa Ford, Jackie Long) English Dvdrip.avi1.35 GB
 Love For Sale.docx50.04 KB

Description

Love for Sale

Love for sale is a basically a simple (low-budget) black Comedy/Drama, but a real good one at that. Two of the main characters are from T.I.'s ATL movie and two others being Mya and Melyssa Ford. It has the same kind of feeling as ATL, but a little different, but basically the whole down south thing. But it's much more than that as well. I don't want to say to much about the plot, but it incorporates a love triangle sort of thing, an out of date, but good record studio trying to be saved from closing and a small black business (restaurant, and other things in one place, run by a black loving white older man and a white hating black man, who are tight ironically, and the black guy always talks about how evil white people are, and the white guy keeps crying and saying "I don't understand why white people are so bad" ... you will laugh your a$$ off). Maybe this movie didn't have the kind of budget as all of the "big" Hollywood movies, but it's just that, it's Hollyhood. You could say the plot was predictable, that the acting wasn't perfect, but still, you watch this movie, have a few good laughs, enjoy it, and when you are deep into the movie, you will just keep hoping that it won't end for a long time. It's definitely a feel good movie. I could basically recommend this to everybody. You'll have a good time watching it, trust me.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Love For Sale (Mya, Melyssa Ford, Jackie Long) English Dvdrip

Trailer

Screenshots

Love For Sale (Mya, Melyssa Ford, Jackie Long) English Dvdrip screenshot
Love For Sale (Mya, Melyssa Ford, Jackie Long) English Dvdrip screenshot