[Love Kathy] Getting What You Want - epub - zeke23

seeders: 14
leechers: 7
Added on December 18, 2014 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Love Kathy] Getting What You Want - epub - zeke23 (Size: 880.67 KB)
 [Love_Kathy]_Getting_What_You_Want(Bokos-Z1).epub880.67 KB

Description

Getting What You Want (Stepp Sisters Trilogy #1)
by Kathy Love (Goodreads Author)
3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  1,701 ratings  ·  64 reviews
NOTE TO SELF:

Remind me to have my head examined. What exactly possessed me to come home to Millbrook, Maine, where nothing changes but the weather? Oh, right. A six-month grant to do genetics research at Rand laboratories. What can I say—I’m a smart girl. And smart girls get what they need and get out again. Smart girls don’t dream, they settle. And smart girls do not get completely tongue-tied while holding a basket of fried clams when they bump into the most gorgeous man they haven’t seen in fifteen years: Chase Jordan.

Remind me to have my hormones removed. Chase Jordan. Town bad boy. Rebel with a cause to show up in my dreams unannounced. Oh boy, this is not good. Not smart. It’s like high school all over again. But in a good way. A heart-thumping way. An I-have-no-idea-what’s-going-to-happen way. A way that’s making me feel like maybe settling for what I have isn’t so smart…but really going after what I want is the craziest thing I may ever do...

Kathy Love
Goodreads Author

url
http://www.goodreads.com/groovykathy

website
http://www.readkathylove.com/

genre
Romance, Paranormal Romance, Fiction

influences
Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Lisa Kleypas, Erin McCarthy, Julie Cohen and ...more

About this author
edit data

Kathy Love has been labeled "a character-driven author, who prefers complex subjects that add an emotional, humorous edge" by Romantic Times. Originally from Maine, she now resides in Maryland with her daughter, Emily, their Boston Terrier, and six cats, all black. And five of which came with her boyfriend. So he's the crazy cat guy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
880.67 KB
seeders:14
leechers:7
[Love Kathy] Getting What You Want - epub - zeke23