Lovegrove, James-Age of Shiva (Pantheon #7) [EPUB,MOBI,PDF] ~ Maraya21

seeders: 33
leechers: 4
Added on April 16, 2014 by Maraya21in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Lovegrove, James-Age of Shiva (Pantheon #7) [EPUB,MOBI,PDF] ~ Maraya21 (Size: 3.51 MB)
 Age of Shiva - Lovegrove, James.epub499.81 KB
 Age of Shiva - Lovegrove, James.mobi693.57 KB
 Age of Shiva - Lovegrove, James.pdf2.14 MB
 Cover.jpg160.92 KB
 info.txt1.59 KB
 Maraya21 Torrents.jpg39.78 KB
 metadata.opf5.26 KB
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt44 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from H33t.to.txt31 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt60 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.se.txt41 bytes

Description

Age of Shiva (The Pantheon Series Book #7)

Overview:
A team of godlike super-powered beings based on the ten avatars of Vishnu from Hindu mythology is assembled, but are they in fact a harbinger of apocalypse?

The latest standalone novel in the best selling Pantheon series.

Zachary Bramwell, better known as the comics artist Zak Zap, is pushing forty and wondering why his life isn’t as exciting as the lives of the superheroes he draws. Then he’s shanghaied by black-suited goons and flown to Mount Meru, a vast complex built atop an island in the Maldives. There, Zak meets a trio of billionaire businessmen who put him to work designing costumes for a team of godlike super-powered beings based on the ten avatars of Vishnu from Hindu mythology.
The Ten Avatars battle demons and aliens and seem to be the saviours of a world teetering on collapse. But their presence is itself a harbinger of apocalypse. The Vedic “fourth age” of civilisation, Kali Yuga, is coming to an end, and Zak has a ringside seat for the final, all-out war that threatens the destruction of Earth.

Authors: Lovegrove, James
Series: Book VII of The Pantheon Series
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Tags: Science Fiction
Publisher: Solaris (March 25, 2014)
Print Length: 448 pages
Language: English
ASIN: B00J7WZONU
ISBN-10: 1781081816
ISBN-13: 978-1781081815

Hello all! This is the first book torrent of my very own. I decided to BUY this and share it with you all! I have all the previous books of this series and i can upload if you want. Just sent me a message in one of the sites listed in the torrent. I am on all of them daily. Hope you enjoy it!

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:70.0 kB/s and multiple seeds
simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.51 MB
seeders:33
leechers:4
Lovegrove, James-Age of Shiva (Pantheon #7) [EPUB,MOBI,PDF] ~ Maraya21

All Comments

Judging this !
I Guess Other will Be good too !
plzz upload them !
I do have it and will upload it shortly..
thanks
Given that I grew up Hindu and studied the religion and mythology pretty extensively, this looks like it is right up my alley. I can't wait for the other books in the series, and thanks
Downloaded instantly, and looks great!
Thank you, and way to go on your first book up!
P.S. Really like the Maraya21 logo