Lucky Patcher v5.4.7 build 1293 Mod{Android} - AppzDam

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on March 8, 2015 by AppzDamin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Lucky Patcher v5.4.7 build 1293 Mod{Android} - AppzDam (Size: 2.71 MB)
 Lucky Patcher v5.4.7 build 1293 Mod - AppzDam.zip2.71 MB

Description

You can use this patcher to break some apps' Android Market License Verification or other Verifications.

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.

Know :
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).

What's New
:

- Add Xposed module to Lucky Patcher for apply patches to Android and support InApp and LVL emulations;
- Add settings for Xposed module;
- Disable "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulations" for rebuild services.jar on sdcard;
- Disable auto turn off InApp Google Service if InApp emulation turn on;
- Add algorithm for patch services.odex.xz (30Mb free space in /system needed);
- Update translations;
- Update custom patches;
- Minor bugs fixed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.71 MB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Lucky Patcher v5.4.7 build 1293 Mod{Android} - AppzDam

All Comments

YES IT WORKS ON "NO ROOT"

USED ON UNROOTED SAMSUNG S5

IT WORKS DIFFERENTLY ON A LOT OF APPS ON THAT UNROOTED PHONE ON SOME APPS IT WILL FULL CRACK AND OTHER PARTIAL CRACKS.

JUST TRY ON THE APPS AND SEE WHAT LUCKY-PATCHER SHOWS UP AS MODDING CAPABILITIES ON YOUR APPS AS IT LOADS AND CHECKS THEM ALL :-)

USING THIS ON MY SONS SAMSUNG S5 AND IT DOES THE JOB ON LOTS OF HIS GAMES. INCLUDING SOME THAT THE CRACKED GAME GETS OVERWRITTEN ON GOOGLE PLAY.

THERE IS A METHOD TO OVERCOME THAT THOUGH, BY RENAMING THE CRACK/OBB FILE TO THE SAME AS THE PLAYSTORE NAME AND OVERWRITING IT AFTER 1ST PLAY THAT DOWNLOADS PERMISSIONS FROM THE STORE AT FIRST STARTUP. ;-)

PLEASE FORGIVE MY UPPER CASE USEAGE, I AM NOT "SHOUTING", IT IT HELPS ME DEAL WITH A VISUAL DISABILITY (SCOTOPICS SENSITIVITY) RELATED TO MY DYSLEXIA. THIS IS TO ENABLE MY POSTING, AS I CAN NOT ADJUST THE BACKGROUND COLOURS ON THIS SITE, SO THIS IS A LESS EFFECTIVE, BUT "BETTER THAN NOTHING" ALTERNATIVE FOR ME TO USE.

THX FOR UNDERSTANDING :-)