Lunar Marked (Sky Brooks Series #4) ~ McKenzie Hunter [BluA]epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on July 20, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Lunar Marked (Sky Brooks Series #4) ~ McKenzie Hunter [BluA]epub (Size: 427.86 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Lunar Marked - McKenzie Hunter.epub427.45 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Sometimes the penalty for magic is death.

The Midwest Pack used the Clostra to perform a powerful and dangerous spell to save Sky. Now the pack is dealing with the aftermath and doing damage control. But they can’t hide how the magic has changed the dynamics of the otherworld—or that they are responsible.

Ethan has dangerous secrets, and Sky begins developing new and disturbing powers reminiscent of a deadly being that once ruled and terrorized the otherworld. Once Ethan and Sky are exposed, what they are discovered to be is a death sentence, one the Creed wants to enforce.

Ethan and Sky must be saved, but things are further complicated when a new pack emerges, aided by a powerful new ally, and tries to take over the Midwest Pack’s territory by force. In order to survive the pack must call in all favors and form uneasy alliances. But will that be enough?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
427.86 KB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Lunar Marked (Sky Brooks Series #4) ~ McKenzie Hunter [BluA]epub