Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro.Hayao Miyazaki.DVDR.ISO.19

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on December 28, 2007 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro.Hayao Miyazaki.DVDR.ISO.19 (Size: 4.21 GB)
 Castle_of_Cagliostro.iso4.21 GB

Description

Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro (a.k.a. Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro)

Runtime:109 min

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079833

Audio: English, Japanese

Subtitles: English

Full Manga Entertainment Video DVD ISO rip with original DVD menues and anime previews.

The first film directed by legendary Japanese animation director Hayao Miyazaki who's directed other films such as 'Howl's Moving Castle', 'Spirited Away' and 'Princess Mononoke'. I thought I would post this as the DVD doesn't seem widely available. I first got it from a library and later tried to rent it, but it took me a while to find it. I'm not that familiar with Lupin the Third, but according to message boards, this is one of the better (if not the best) Lupin movies.

Plot Outline:

Reknowned international thief Lupin III (known as "Wolf" in the English dub) comes to the small European duchy of Cagliostro to investigate some excellently-forged money and stumbles across a national conspiracy going back some hundreds of years. Lupin and his friends must rescue the beautiful Clarice from the hands of the evil Count Cagliostro and solve the mystery of a hidden treasure dating back to the 15th century.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.21 GB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro.Hayao Miyazaki.DVDR.ISO.19

Trailer

All Comments

Didn't work
did not work for me
very good upload and genuine!
Been trying to find this forever. Thanks!