Luther Vandross - This Is Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 R&B Soul Music

seeders: 76
leechers: 2
Added on November 16, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Luther Vandross - This Is Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 R&B Soul Music (Size: 110.48 MB)
 01 Luther Vandross - With A Christmas Heart.mp39.36 MB
 02 Luther Vandross - This Is Christmas.mp310.93 MB
 03 Luther Vandross - The Mistle Toe Jam (Everybody Kiss Somebody).mp310.94 MB
 04 Luther Vandross - Every Year, Every Christmas.mp311.75 MB
 05 Luther Vandross - My Favorite Things.mp313.69 MB
 06 Luther Vandross - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.mp311.71 MB
 07 Luther Vandross - I Listen To The Bells (Duet With Darlene Love).mp314.04 MB
 08 Luther Vandross - Please Come Home For Christmas.mp38.35 MB
 09 Luther Vandross - A Kiss For Christmas.mp39.66 MB
 10 Luther Vandross - O' Come All Ye Faithful.mp310 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg32.57 KB
 This Is Christmas.cue1.55 KB
 This Is Christmas.log6.75 KB

Description

Source: 1995 CD

By Reginald D. Garrard VINE VOICE
For me, Luther Vandross, while holding onto his "superstar" status, has yet to make a TOTAL album that fits his mellifluous vocal instrument. After listening to any one of the discs in his lengthy catalogue, I often felt that they each just fell a wee bit short.

Well, with my annual purchase of holiday music, I decided to make this seven-year-old release a part of my collection.

And, man, am I glad that I did.

The singer has put together a smoothly produced, elegantly delivered "treat" for all as they celebrate the most joyous of holidays. Vandross does his patented "Lutherisms" on each song; making even the few songs presented uniquely his. The perennial favorite "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" is given a spin that only he, and he only alone, can give.

The measure of an album for me can be found in the first songs and, on that note, the singer scores a winner. "With a Christmas Heart", "This is Christmas" (magnificent), and "The Mistletoe Jam" (reminiscent of "Till My Baby Comes Home") are as good as he gets.

I rank this one as a latter-day equivalent to the Christmas album made by the late, great Nat "King" Cole. That's how outstanding it is.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
110.48 MB
seeders:76
leechers:2
Luther Vandross - This Is Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 R&B Soul Music

All Comments

Thx!