Lynn Vale, Lani-Life to My Flight - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 15, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Lynn Vale, Lani-Life to My Flight - epub - zeke23 (Size: 320.45 KB)
 Lynn Vale, Lani-Life to My Flight.epub320.45 KB

Description

Life To My Flight (The Heroes of the Dixie Wardens MC #5)
by Lani Lynn Vale (Goodreads Author)
4.35 of 5 stars
4.35 · rating details · 682 ratings · 74 reviews
You’re The Life

Cleo’s a Pararescueman for the U.S. Air Force. When a PJ is called, it’s because everyone else has said no. It’s one of the most dangerous jobs in the entire military, but also one of the most rewarding. It’s the reason he doesn’t form relationships. He’s seen his teammates divorce one by one, and he doesn’t want to do that to a woman. Especially one that he’s supposed to love. However, nowhere in his grand scheme did he plan for the force that was Rue.

To My

Rue’s life has been rough. What she needs is a break. One that’ll distract her from the fact that she’s drowning in responsibility. It comes in the form of a dark and dangerous biker who has a habit of putting his life on the line. He gives her the world, and she holds on with both hands, knowing that he only wants to be friends. Or does he?

Flight

Thinking she knows what’s best, she pushes him too far, causing his control to take flight, and Cleo to disappear before the dust settles. One night of passion turns into a year of heartbreak as Rue tries to find the ability to move on from Cleo. He was pretty clear with his wishes, and they didn’t include her.
Cleo’s not through with Rue, though. Not even a little bit. She’ll be his. All it’ll take is a little bit of…persuasion.
(less)
Kindle Edition, 350 pages
Published March 5th 2015

Lani Lynn Vale
Goodreads Author

born
in Longview, The United States

About this author
edit data

I am a married mom of three. I'm in school for my BSN. I'm an avid reader and go through books like candy. Romance books are my vice, and you will never catch me not reading something. I've had Boomtown's story floating around in my brain for some time, and finally decided to just go ahead and write it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
320.45 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Lynn Vale, Lani-Life to My Flight - epub - zeke23