Mac NTFS Driver - Tuxera

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 16, 2014 by JammyBoyin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Mac NTFS Driver - Tuxera (Size: 11.91 MB)
 Tuxera NTFS for Mac.dmg11.62 MB
 Instruction.pdf291.9 KB

Description

Tuxera NTFS for Mac®
The Toshiba External Hard Drive is formatted with NTFS and can be read and written on Windows® PCs. Mac OS® X can read data from this drive with no additional software. However, Mac OS® X does not support writing to NTFS out of the box. In order to allow both Mac OS® X and Microsoft® Windows to write to the drive, Toshiba has included Tuxera NTFS for Mac with this product. Tuxera NTFS for Mac should be installed on your Mac if required.
Tuxera NTFS for Mac will enable both read and write support for the NTFS partition on your Mac. For more information about Tuxera NTFS for Mac, please refer to the online user's manual at the following link: http://www.tuxera.com/mac/onlinehelp/.
Installation Instructions
To install Tuxera NTFS for Mac, double click on the "Tuxera NTFS for Mac.dmg" file located in the “Mac Driver” folder and follow the displayed instructions.
NOTE: Use of Time Machine® software requires the drive to be reformatted to HFS+. It is recommended that you copy all the data to another hard drive before formatting.

*It came with my Toshiba External HardDrive and made my life easier. I hope it can help :-) ~Jammy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.91 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mac NTFS Driver - Tuxera

All Comments

Please relocate the app where you save your applications via you torrent client and seed a little. I can support 8mbps seeding but the upload speed is screwed for some reason. Help others to help you find this app back here ;-)