Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 VMware Image [Ultimate Final Build]

seeders: 43
leechers: 7
Added on August 7, 2011 by ZackehSoulin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 VMware Image [Ultimate Final Build] (Size: 8.16 GB)
 Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 VMware Image [Ultimate Build]8.16 GB
 Setup Tutorial - Must Watch To Work.url131 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Right, apologies for the long description but I'm going to try answer everything at once :P

This is the final Snow Leopard VMware Image I'll be bringing out until the release of 10.6.9 (which I doubt will happen), and with it comes every fix that I've worked on in the past, what? 3 months? Both Intel and AMD processors are supported, with various fixes implemented to accommodate both, without actually changing much from 'stock' 10.6.8 (the kernel is even the same :P). Ideal for running XCode or any other Mac programs, they work as though it was a Mac, and as usual with any of my builds, there's plenty of contact information contained within the torrent should you need me (it's in the torrent so it's not broadcasted online). Oh, and every language Mac OS X supports is also included.

Make sure to watch the video link, because it details how to configure for your preferences (i.e. some stuff won't work unless you configure) and there is also valuable information on it

Works under pretty much all VMware products, only problems you may get are with video and audio (audio is easily fixable whereas video is slightly more complicated).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.16 GB
seeders:43
leechers:7
Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 VMware Image [Ultimate Final Build]

All Comments

can i burn it to a cd and run it to my windows pc ?
the 32 bit patch vmware-vmx-patch-(x32).exe is missing, this torrent only has the 64 bit patch vmware-vmx-patch-(x64)

Sorry, I'm a Tard. Windows defender put it in quarantine. I finally got it out of quarantine, applied the patch, works like a charm. Thanx.
How do I rip, or Make it bootable, do I pass it to the a USB and thats it ? Help
Is it an ISO or dmg or i have tu run directly from vmware ?
If anyone having problem with the host (unable to run 64 bit mac osx on 32 bit host), just patch the vmware-vmx.exe file from C:Program Files (x86)VMwareVMware Workstationx64 folder.