Macabre (1980) - Widescreen - Uncut - RESEED.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 17, 2015 by cultfilmloverin Movies
Torrent verified.

Macabre (1980) - Widescreen - Uncut - RESEED.mp4 (Size: 1.29 GB)
 Macabre (1980) RESEED.mp41.29 GB

Description

Please note, this is a RESEED of my previous upload which momentarily got mixed up with another of my uploads (Contraband) when I updated UTorrent. Please bear with me as I learn to torrent better. I apologize for any confusion.

UPDATE - as of 1:08 am Feb 17 2015, happy to say this torrent is 100% seeded and uploading well. Thank you for your patience!

-------------------------------------------------

Macabre (1980) - Widescreen - Uncut

A beautiful, middle-aged woman, moves into a room at a New Orleans boarding house where the blind landlord slowly becomes suspicious of her private activities, especially with regards to the affair she may, or may not, be having with a very strange and mysterious lover.

Rarely seen, but very nicely done, Macabre (aka ‘Macabro’) is the sexy, brutal, ultra-atmospheric, feature debut of Lamberto Bava (son of horror-maestro Mario Bava).

More a straight(ish) thriller, than a horror film, Lamberto Bava’s meticulously measured pace, and the deeply erotic undertone of the main story line, make the film’s disturbing climax all the more potent when it finally arrives.

Don’t expect lashings of blood (although, there is some of that), or explicit sex (though, there’s enough disturbing erotica to fill several pics). But DO expect to get thoroughly creeped out, intrigued, and entertained in an especially sensual, and twisted, way. You’ve been warned. ‘Macabre’ is not for the feint of heart.

I couldn’t find a decent copy of this underrated gem anywhere in torrent world - so here it is, in all it’s wide-screen, uncut, glory. I hope you enjoy it.

MACABRE (1980)

Stars: Bernice Stegers, Veronica Zinny, Stanko Molnar, Robert Posses, Ferdinando Orlandi
Produced by Antonio Avati, and Gianni Minervini
Music by Ubaldo Continiello
Cinematography by Franco Delli Colli
Special Effects by Antonio Corridori, and Angelo Mattei

Run Time: 1:29:39
Unrated (USA), 18 cert (UK)

VIDEO

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 720 X 464
Frame rate: 23.985
Decoded Format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

AUDIO