GLOBAL STYLES
REMOTE PREVIEW
INTERACTIVE
PAGES
POSITIONING
COMPONENTS

STREAM
Real-Time And Fluid Layout Engine
Macaw’s design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobe’s Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would. The days of fighting layout logic are over.

ALCHEMY
Sophisticated Design-To-Code Engine
Converting a design into usable HTML and CSS has long been considered impossible. However, Macaw’s powerful design-to-code engine - Alchemy - is changing that perception. It was built from the ground up on a foundation of best-practices collected from the community and is so intuitive to use you might accidentally write beautiful, semantic code.

Screenshots

I had searched all over the internet on every torrent site for this tool. Apparently I did not get any version for windows.
This is the only one I could get. So, i thought i would share it with you.
Please download, enjoy and promote this software for it is an amazing piece.

**Please Seed**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
40.41 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Macaw 1.5.3 [Windows]

All Comments

this is the trail version i guess !
Yeah i wanted to promote this software as i did not find any version for windows not to mention the full version. No one had uploaded this software for windows.
If anyone can upload the full version with crack then i'm looking forward to it.
Thanks.
Keep it up!
I had searched all over the internet on every torrent site for this tool. Apparently I did not get any version for windows.
This is the only one I could get.
Please download and enjoy and promote this software as it is an amazing piece.

Kind regards.
Thanks for sharing!
I'm glad i could