Mad Max 4 - Fury Road 2015 CamRip-RUS.avi

seeders: 197
leechers: 65
Added on May 16, 2015 by globeplusin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720px264Cam

Mad Max 4 - Fury Road 2015 CamRip-RUS.avi (Size: 523.35 MB)
 Mad Max 4 - Fury Road 2015 CamRip-RUS.avi523.35 MB

Description

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE - CAMRIP

Plot

In the distant future the world is a desert wasteland and civilization has collapsed. Max (Tom Hardy), a survivor in Australia, is captured by the War Boys, the army of tyrannical cult leader King Immortan Joe (Hugh Keays-Byrne). Designated a universal blood donor, Max is imprisoned and used as a blood bag for the sick War Boy Nux (Nicholas Hoult). Meanwhile, Imperator Furiosa (Charlize Theron) drives her heavily-armored War Rig to collect gasoline. Furiosa begins driving off route, alerting Joe who realizes that his Five Wives — women specially selected for breeding — are gone. Joe leads his entire War Boy army in pursuit of Furiosa, calling on the aid of nearby Gas Town and the Bullet Farm.

Nux joins the army with Max strapped to the hood of his car, to continue supplying blood. A battle ensues between the Rig and Joe's forces. Furiosa drives into an approaching sand storm evading her pursuers, except Nux, who attempts to sacrifice himself to destroy the Rig; Max escapes and restrains Nux, but the car is destroyed by the Rig. Waking up after the storm, Max sees Furiosa nearby repairing her Rig, accompanied by the Wives: Angharad, Capable, Cheedo, Toast, and the Dag. Max steals the Rig, but its kill-switch disables the truck. Max reluctantly agrees to let Furiosa and the Wives accompany him, while Nux returns to Joe.

enjoy ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
523.35 MB
seeders:197
leechers:65
Mad Max 4 - Fury Road 2015 CamRip-RUS.avi

Trailer

Screenshots

Mad Max 4 - Fury Road 2015 CamRip-RUS.avi screenshot
Mad Max 4 - Fury Road 2015 CamRip-RUS.avi screenshot

All Comments

I dont speak Russian but I did give this a go and rated this as a CAM. Video is pretty poor. Audio was working but with my not understanding Russian I rated it above the video quality. This is a good torrent - No virus's it may be same copy of cam as the other existing copy up on KAT at this time but it is smaller so has been modified.. Thanks Uploader you deserve some credit. Some of you obviously still need to look up this link:
Hello everyone and general new nice movies fans ... of course that everyone wants great copys to watch the movies soon as possible without exception but if all you are about some time now on the torrents knows very well that sometimes for new great movies that everybodys expected to watch what we get is camrip that we always hope that at least are watchable , about this one i saw worst and i saw better cams , this one have a little dark style but can be understanding what´s going on but as any of you i am waiting for better cams but i have to say too that sometimes some guys picks up this cam picture and addicionate new audio language and that is a possibility but to be honest and with a little luck maybe a new nice cam shows up and probably in a new language too ... so at this moment in time what is possible is a russian language camrip and we hope soon as possible a new one comes up in more languages of course and if it is possible with better quality ... who knows ?... ok happy movies to all of you and we certainly keep looking for new files to this movie comes up soon ... see all of you around ...
If you speak Russian youll be able to understand this rip...I dont, I dl for a friend that does...grateful..Ill be watching for a better english copy
THANK you uploader
Cheers for the share

I haven`t seen the other one yet but this is pretty dark & ghosting just watching in preview window it is a blurry cam no good for my eyes,

audio quite clear shame I don`t speak Russian but hey it`s a cam & it is free
Quite a few uploaders spend a long time trying to make the audio/video look as good as possible. So even though uploaders are using the same source, the final product can vary widely depending on what methods are used.

There are also a few other reasons. The only real "hard" part of creating a torrent is the actual acquisition of the video. Many theaters will actually call the police if they see someone recording a movie. Most people don't want to take the risk so once a decent copy exists it tends to get used over and over.