Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor (MP3) (2005)

seeders: 111
leechers: 4
Added on May 21, 2013 by faigh86in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor (MP3) (2005) (Size: 86.05 MB)
 Madonna - Confessions On A Dance Floor.cue1.79 KB
 Madonna - Confessions On A Dance Floor.mp386.04 MB

Description

Apparently there's nothing in Kabbalah that disallows sweaty, head-spinningly good dance music, because here comes a flame-haired Madonna hawking a dozen songs' worth: Confessions on a Dance Floor darts seamlessly from Madge's early days, when she emerged as the genre's enduring darling, through the political, kiddie, and acoustic pap that drove a wedge between her and early adopters of the fingerless glove look. Songs like the pop-leaning "Jump" and first single "Hung Up"--an adrenaline drip on high that, like many of these tracks, will inspire mild shame among those who've thrilled to the much thinner disco-dusted outpourings of younger divas recently--represent both a return to form and an unmistakable march into the future. "Get Together" is a sonic freak-out in the best sense; "Push" traffics in gut-level futuristic trance; and "Forbidden Love" loops in '80s blips and bleeps for a follow-me-into-the-past effect that's both neo and retro. For all the image-affirming innovations here, though, these confessions find Madonna framed in her share of reflective moments too. "Was it all worth it/How did I earn it?" she asks on "How High," a song featuring vocoder. "Nobody's perfect/I guess I deserve it," comes the answer. A later lyrical inquiry is left for the listener to judge: "Does this get any better?" Madonna wants to know. But that opens the door to a dizzying proposition. Few of us would have guessed, after all, that it got this good. --Tammy La Gorce

Format: MP3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
86.05 MB
seeders:111
leechers:4
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor (MP3) (2005)