magic_tagger.exe5.32 MB
 read me.txt2.08 KB

Description

Web Page: http://www.magic-tagger.com
Developer: Mathias Kunter

Version: Magic MP3 Tagger 2.2.6

Read Me.txt:

This is not cracked.
This is a Trial Version With a Auto Hot Key script provided to bypass the trial version.

Instructions:

0) -install magic_tagger.exe(the other folders are not really needed and can be obtained from the programs webpage: http://www.magic-tagger.com)
-installAutoHotkey_Install.exe.

1) Make sure you go through the process of manually clicking "Tag all loaded files now" atleast once upon loading up a library.

2) set-up how you want your mp3 files named and set up in sub-folders.

3) MOST IMPORTANTLY ---------- Make sure the "dont display this preview again"(i dont know the exact phrasing because i checked it off) is checked off, otherwise the AutoHotKey script wont do much unless you edit it.

4) after doing instruction (3) run the AHK script and leave your computer alone. (the script is made to run 200 times. 200 reps * 5 songs = 1000 songs this can easily be edited with notepad.)

5)Make sure not to delete the original folder as the program only succesfully names ~95% of all songs and leaves the rest in the original folder.

Torrent Provider' note: if you liked the program and can afford to buy it please do, small companies/individuals deserve our support. that being said, i'm not "rich", one of the reasons i needed a program that renames improperly named .mp3 files and only needed to use it once. If you think about it this program is basically directed towards music pirates (in my view or i need to make an excuse to sooth my conscience).

Developer' Note from the home page:

The unregistered version can be used as long as you want, it only has the limitation that the batch mode is restricted. If you like this program and you think it's worth to be supported, please consider to register your copy of Magic MP3 Tagger.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.3 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Magic MP3 Tagger