Magicite 0.7.4 - ALI213 Crack (RG.REBOOT REPACK)

seeders: 362
leechers: 10
Added on March 11, 2014 by RG.REBOOTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Magicite 0.7.4 - ALI213 Crack (RG.REBOOT REPACK) (Size: 306.81 MB)
 RG.REBOOT.nfo1.5 KB
 setup_Magicite-1.bin306.52 MB
 setup_Magicite.exe297.13 KB

Description

Game Name: Magicite
Genre: RPG
Producer: SmashGames
Platform: PC
Release Date: NONE YET (BETA)
Official Site: https://www.facebook.com/magicitegame
Crack: Enclosing (ALI213)

Installation Instructions:

1. Download
2. Install From EXE File
3. Install any of the redist files you need
4. PLAY GAME

Game Description:

Magicite is an epic 2D RPG game that you can play singleplayer or with your friends. Venture out into randomized instances and get loot and materials to craft new armor and weapons. But be careful, as permadeath is a huge part of the game.

Players will create characters with randomly generated stats, traits, and appearances. These characters will go on to explore randomized instances to collect resources, battle enemies, and level up to acquire new skills! After each instance, players and their party will stumble upon randomly generated towns filled with various NPCs that offer unique and helpful services. Here is where you sell your loot, craft gear, and prepare your party for the next dangerous adventure.

System Requirements:

CPU: 1.6GHz
RAM: 512MB
DirectX: DX9
HDD Space: 1GB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
306.81 MB
seeders:362
leechers:10
Magicite 0.7.4 - ALI213 Crack (RG.REBOOT REPACK)

All Comments

me too got game crash. i dont know what is the lack of getting crack this game. help pls
The game is released now and not in beta anymore, will there be a download for 1.1?
This is a great platformer... i bought it and recommend it at the 10 bucks it is! reminds me of solid arcade experience
works on Win7 Ultimate x64
fun game!
works on Win7 Ultimate x64
fun game
Works flawlessly for me on Win7 64bits. Multiplayer works great throught Hamachi. Will definitly buy a four pack with my friends, because this game is really freaking fun!
0.7.9*?