Make: Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform (3rd Edition 2015) by Massimo Banzi, Michael Shiloh {ePub, True PDF} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 21, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books
Torrent verified.

Make: Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform (3rd Edition 2015) by Massimo Banzi, Michael Shiloh {ePub, True PDF} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 66.46 MB)
 Make- Getting Started with Arduino (2015) by Massimo Banzi, Michael Shiloh.epub40.29 MB
 Make- Getting Started with Arduino (2015) by Massimo Banzi, Michael Shiloh.pdf26.17 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Massimo Banzi, Michael Shiloh, "Make: Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform"
English | ISBN: 1449363334 | 2014 | ePub, True PDF | 262 pages | 66 MB

Arduino is the hot open source prototyping platform for artists, hobbyists, students, and anyone who wants to create interactive physical environments. Getting Started with Arduino is co-authored by Arduino co-founder Massimo Banzi, and incorporates his experience in teaching, using, and creating Arduino.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
66.46 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Make: Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform (3rd Edition 2015) by Massimo Banzi, Michael Shiloh {ePub, True PDF} [Dr.Soc]