Mallery, Susan-Marry Me at Christmas-(Fool's Gold #19) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 29, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mallery, Susan-Marry Me at Christmas-(Fool's Gold #19) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 408.73 KB)
 Mallery, Susan-Marry Me at Christmas.epub408.73 KB

Description

Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold #19)
by Susan Mallery (Goodreads Author)
4.33 of 5 stars
4.33 · rating details · 103 ratings · 60 reviews 23
Wish upon a Christmas star with New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery's sparkling Fool's Gold romance!

To bridal boutique owner Madeline Krug, organizing a Christmas wedding sounds like a joy—until she finds out she'll be working closely with the gorgeous brother of the bride, movie star Jonny Blaze. How will a small-town girl like her keep from falling for the world's sexiest guy? Especially with mistletoe lurking around every corner!

Jonny came to Fool's Gold looking for normal, not for love. Happily-ever-after only happens in the movies. Still, nothing about this quirky town is quite what he expected, and "ordinary" Madeline is the most extraordinary woman he's ever met. Refreshingly honest, disarmingly sweet. Achingly beautiful.

Planning the perfect wedding leads to candlelit dinners and strolls through snow-covered streets. And Madeline finds Jonny in real life even more captivating than her celebrity crush. But will the action star be brave enough to risk his heart and step into the role of a lifetime?

With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it comes to heartfelt contemporary romance, Mallery is in a class by herself.” With her popular, ongoing Fool’s Gold series, Susan has reached new heights on the bestsellers lists and has won the hearts of countless new fans.

Susan grew up in southern California, moved so many times that her friends stopped writing her address in pen, and now has settled in Seattle with her husband and the most delightfully spoiled little dog who ever lived. Visit Susan online at www.SusanMallery.com.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
408.73 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Mallery, Susan-Marry Me at Christmas-(Fool's Gold #19) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

thank you! :)
happy to