Manifest Your Millions-Eddie Coronado.mp3

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on January 31, 2016 by sterenin Books
Torrent verified.

Manifest Your Millions-Eddie Coronado.mp3 (Size: 103.25 MB)
 Manifest Your Millions-Eddie Coronado.mp3103.25 MB

Description

Editorial Reviews
Review
Eddie Coronado provides a clear, concise and an all-embracing foundation and a solid introduction to the Law of Attraction. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wishes to attract success both financially and personally!
-Rebecca

This book is without a doubt one of the best to have ever been written on the topic. It's a must have!
-W. Jones

This book is a simplified explanation of the Law of Attraction with really good tips on how to make it work. I've read it twice so far. I highly recommend it.
-D. Taylor

I LOVE this book and the fact it gets straight to the point!
- L. Lee

Very helpful for learning how use the Law of Attraction . I had no idea where to begin, but now I know the methods that worked for the author and how I can incorporate them for me. Can't wait to start!
-Lillian L.

Manifest Your Millions is a simple, no frills guide to the Law of Attraction. I loved this book. It was real. It defined many aspects of the Law of Attraction. There is no fluff. Get this book. Read it. And do exactly what Eddie tells you to do. You will not be disappointed!
-M. Samuels

Manifest Your Millions is available as a Kindle download, in paperback, and as an audio book.

MANIFEST YOUR MILLIONS has over 200 5-star reviews!
About the Author
Eddie Coronado is a lottery winner and Law of Attraction expert who is the author of "MANIFEST YOUR MILLIONS: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets", which is available at Amazon.com. As a distinguished member of Toastmasters International, Eddie shares his wealth of metaphysical knowledge to audiences worldwide and through his books, videos and recorded materials. His testimony is unique in that he has actually used the Law of Attraction to win big lottery prizes and has manifested other wonderful things through the Universal Law. By explaining the characteristics of the Law of Attraction and how it can be used by any person, he has helped scores of people understand the correct use of this power. "You can manifest anything that you can make a part of your beliefs and feelings," says Eddie, "but you must first understand what the Law of Attraction is and how it responds to your thoughts. Once you do so, you can have the money, success, and anything else you want to manifest through this infinite power." As a result of Eddie's insightful teachings, many people have learned to use the Law of Attraction to manifest money, find new jobs, start lucrative businesses, buy new homes, attract new relationships, and create the lives of their dreams.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.25 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Manifest Your Millions-Eddie Coronado.mp3