MarcDorcel A Virgin's First Time : L'initiation d'une vierge(2014-DVDRip)..Boobs.mp4

seeders: 47
leechers: 92
Added on June 7, 2014 by wicked9in XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

MarcDorcel A Virgin's First Time : L'initiation d'une vierge(2014-DVDRip)..Boobs.mp4 (Size: 1.26 GB)
 MarcDorcel A Virgin's First Time : L'initiation d'une vierge(2014-DVDRip)..Boobs.mp41.26 GB

Description

screens:
http://imagecutie.com/img-53933e6a90f31.html
http://imagecutie.com/img-53933e6fe3830.html

My name is Julie. I am 18 and a half and I'm a language student. I share a flat with my best friend
Sandra, a very beautiful blond. I have always been very shy with men, that's why I'm still a virgin.
Sandra is quite the opposite: confident, seductive and very open, she has an open relationship with
the handsome Guillaume and has a completely wild sex life! Sometimes I envy Sandra and her debauched
ways... So I've asked her to help me overcome my shyness. She first of all encouraged me to expose
myself to guys on the internet. I didn't really want to, but I must admit that it really turned me
on and now Sandra is encouraging me to go further. Tonight, she's taking me to a swingers club where
she often goes. She's told me that I'll be able to watch couples fuck in ways I would never
have imagined! I'm very apprehensive about it but, surprisingly, I'm also all wet thinking about
what awaits me... Will tonight finally be my first sexual experience? I will know soon enough...

Original Name: A Virgin's First Time / L'initiation d'une vierge
Year: 2014
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Genre: Feature, Anal, Oral, Double Penetration
Starring: Cayenne Klein, Gina Gerson, PussyKat, Shalina Devine, Tiffany Doll, Choky Ice, Sabbg,
Thomas Stone, Bruno SX, Mr. Clark, Alexis Crystal, LK

Duration: 2:07:39

Quality: DVDRip
Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x404 25.00fps 1251kbps [Video]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 151kbps [Audio]
Size: 1.26 GB

see more of my >> TORRENTS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.26 GB
seeders:47
leechers:92
MarcDorcel A Virgin's First Time : L'initiation d'une vierge(2014-DVDRip)..Boobs.mp4