Margo Lanagan - Tender Morsels, Sea Hearts, Yellowcake (epub)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 17, 2014 by BookKalain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Margo Lanagan - Tender Morsels, Sea Hearts, Yellowcake (epub) (Size: 3.39 MB)
 Yellowcake - Margo Lanagan.epub950.53 KB
 Sea Hearts - Margo Lanagan.epub838.13 KB
 Tender Morsels - Margo Lanagan.epub693.9 KB
 Yellowcake - Margo Lanagan.jpg451.76 KB
 Tender Morsels - Margo Lanagan.jpg368.65 KB
 Sea Hearts - Margo Lanagan.jpg168.95 KB

Description

Tender Mosels
Tender Morsels is a dark and vivid story, set in two worlds and worrying at the border between them. Liga lives modestly in her own personal heaven, a world given to her in exchange for her earthly life. Her two daughters grow up in this soft place, protected from the violence that once harmed their mother. But the real world cannot be denied forever—magicked men and wild bears break down the borders of Liga’s refuge. Now, having known Heaven, how will these three women survive in a world where beauty and brutality lie side by side?

Sea Hearts
A mesmerising selkie novel from multi-award winning, internationally acclaimed Australian author, Margo Lanagan - one of the most exciting voices in speculative fiction.
A HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL NOVEL FROM THE WINNER OF FOUR WORLD FANTASY AWARDS.
'Why would I? People are uneasy enough with me - if I start bringing up sea-wives, they'll take against me good and proper.'
'It could be secret.'
'Could it?'
On remote Rollrock Island, the sea-witch Misskaella discovers she can draw a girl from the heart of a seal. So, for a price, any man might buy himself a bride; an irresistibly enchanting sea-wife. But what cost will be borne by the people of Rollrock - the men, the women, the children - once Misskaella sets her heart on doing such a thing?
Margo Lanagan weaves an extraordinary tale of desire and revenge, of loyalty, heartache and human weakness, and of the unforeseen consequences of all-consuming love.
'Lanagan is in a class of her own.' The Weekend Australian

Yellowcake
Yellowcake brings together ten short stories from the extraordinarily talented Margo Lanagan--each of them fiercely original and quietly heartbreaking.

The stories range from fantasy and fairy tale to horror and stark reality, and yet what pervades is the sense of humanity. The people of Lanagan's worlds face trials, temptations, and degradations. They swoon and suffer and even kill for love. In a dangerous world, they seek the solace and strength that comes from family and belonging.

These are stories to be savored slowly and pondered deeply because they cut to the very heart of who we are

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.39 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Margo Lanagan - Tender Morsels, Sea Hearts, Yellowcake (epub)