Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on December 14, 2010 by in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados (Size: 84.84 MB)
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.part6.rar13.31 MB
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.sfv1.64 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.part5.rar14.31 MB
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.part4.rar14.31 MB
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.part1.rar14.31 MB
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.part2.rar14.31 MB
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.part3.rar14.31 MB
 Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados - Cervantes 2009.nfo2.96 KB

Description

Category: Other - E-books

Seeds: 20
Leechers: 10
Size: 84.84 MB

More @ Limetorrents.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
84.84 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Marijuana Grow Basics - The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados

All Comments

Thanks guys
Legit copy, very basic (like talking down to you) information to intermediate level growing info. It's a .PDF and won't convert well to mobi due to the images, for my money *coughs politely* I'd recommend Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook, but that's my go-to guide. ^.^
Highly informative. Pretty much everything you need to know from start to finish from hydro to soil and all thing in between. Plenty of pictures as guides and even designs for grow rooms and variety of lighting you can use.
Perfect!!!Thanx Uploader Looked Awhile 4 This Could of Just Bought it but I Like the Books Better on My Labtop
thanx
very good thanks
can you say science expirment time :)