seeders: 15
leechers: 5
Added on October 17, 2012 by saifulislamjin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mark of the Ninja FLT (Size: 1.94 GB)
 fairlight.nfo4.01 KB
 flt-motn.iso1.94 GB

Description

ANSiJEDACiDIn Their 26th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1050Mark of the Ninja (c) Microsoft Studios: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: 17/10/2012Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: Action, AdventurePackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISO-----DISCS: 1 DVD Protection: SteamSystem Requirements : One of those computer thingiesGame information=================In Mark of the Ninja, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You mustbe silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world ofgorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos givingyou heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will yoube an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassinUpgrade new tools and techniques that suit your playstyle and completeoptional objectives to unlock entirely new ways to approach the gameFinish the main story to unlock a New Game Plus mode with even moreoptions and challengesFeatures=========True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice,be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinatingall who stand in your wayStunning Visuals - Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winninganimation and hand-painted environmentsCustom PC Controls - Custom keyboard and mouse PC controlsin addition to gamepad supportDeep Experience - Each level has three score challenges,optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversityof unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allowexploring many avenues of playNew Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode,offering new challenges and rewardsInstallation Information=========================Burn or mountInstallPlay the game/TEAM FAiRLIGHT- QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE -

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.94 GB
seeders:15
leechers:5
Mark of the Ninja FLT

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!
works
After i have install the game and start it then in the first mission the game crashes to my desktop? anyone knows why i got this problem?
This torrent is awesome and the game works like a charm.
Yep. The torrent is great. Just delete the shortcut and make your own
gtv
Thanks