Mark of the Ninja v1.0 Multi 6-Cracked

seeders: 32
leechers: 8
Added on October 16, 2012 by SKIDROWCRACKin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mark of the Ninja v1.0 Multi 6-Cracked (Size: 1.86 GB)
 Mark of the Ninja.exe1.86 GB
 skidrow.url113 bytes
 SKIDROW CRACK.url113 bytes
 skidrow.txt31 bytes

Description

DESCRIPTION

Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?

Upgrade new tools and techniques that suit your playstyle and complete optional objectives to unlock entirely new ways to approach the game. Finish the main story to unlock a New Game Plus mode with even more options and challenges.

Key Features:
True Stealth Experience – Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
Stunning Visuals – Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
Custom PC Controls – Custom keyboard and mouse PC controls in addition to gamepad support
Deep Experience – Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
New Game Plus – Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards

Title: Mark of the Ninja
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Release Date: Oct 16, 2012
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese

Release name:Mark.of.the.Ninja.v1.0.multi6.cracked
Size: 1.9 GB

SCREEN SHOTS

NFO

This release is exclusive to this site only

1.Unzip
2.Install
3.Play
www.skidrowcrack.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.86 GB
seeders:32
leechers:8
Mark of the Ninja v1.0 Multi 6-Cracked

Trailer

All Comments

works great, thanks!
Well, upon downloading this and attempting to run the .exe, my computer practically froze. Windows Explorer crashed, along with my computer freezing for several minutes at a time and not responding. After an hour I finally got rid of the file after lots of trouble.
NICE THANKS A BUNCH
çok güzel oyun 1 saatte de indirdim tavsiye ederim
the engine of game is good. but this isnt my style of ninja. so less of ninja sword. !! dissapointed. Good torrent, run ok !
if kaspersky says it has a trojan i'll let this one pass..its all free shit on here so i take no risks anymore
Works great, but has a trojan.
Works perfect!
2012-10-22 22:57