Marked Duology (1-2) ~ Jennifer Snyder [BluA].epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on April 24, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Marked Duology (1-2) ~ Jennifer Snyder [BluA].epub (Size: 419.63 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 Marked - Jennifer Snyder.epub203.6 KB
 02 Changed - Jennifer Snyder.epub215.61 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image

Marked
A mysterious stranger she can’t stay away from, a birthmark with a hidden meaning, and one bite that changes seventeen-year-old Tessa Morganton’s destiny forever…

Life for Tessa had always been steady and calm—with the exception of her overly jealous boyfriend—until the moment Jace Fowler walked into her life.

Jace—incredibly charming with boy band good looks—is someone whom Tessa can’t seem to stay away from… no matter how much she knows she should.

After surviving a strange animal attack, Tessa learns just how mysterious and secretive Jace really is, and that his secrets not only involve himself…but her as well, making Tessa question everything she’s ever believed regarding her life and those around her.

Charged
Would you fight to the death to prove you are worthy to stand beside the one you love?
Eighteen-year-old Tessa Morganton’s life has been flipped upside down. After learning Jace’s secret, and discovering the man she’d thought all her life was her father isn’t, she must also cope with the reality of what she’s now become—a werewolf.

Tessa tries to maintain her normal life while her body changes more and more each night as the full moon grows closer, but when Shelby comes back to pay her a visit, Tessa soon realizes turning into a wolf may not be the only dilemma she will have to overcome.

As the Wolf Moon draws nearer, Tessa uncovers a few things about Jace and Shelby’s relationship as well as exactly what Pack Law entails in the untraditional situation Jace has created for them all.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
419.63 KB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Marked Duology (1-2) ~ Jennifer Snyder [BluA].epub