Marley and Me The Real Bob Marley Story .epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2015 by mekt.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Marley and Me The Real Bob Marley Story .epub (Size: 5.83 MB)
 Marley and Me The Real Bob Marley Story.epub5.83 MB

Description

Don Taylor, "Marley and Me: The Real Bob Marley Story"
English | ISBN: 1569800448 | 1995 | EPUB | 256 pages | 5,8 MB

Bob Marley's tragic death in 1981 left the world in mourning. Since that terrible day the myths and legends which surround his life have continued to grow. Only one man knows the real truth. That man is Don Taylor, Bob Marley's manager, friend and confidant. Now, in this astonishing and brilliantly written book, Don Taylor tells:
How he and Bob were shot down and left for dead by gangsters wielding Uzi submachine guns. Of Bob's love affairs with scores of women, including a beautiful princess and former Miss World Cindy Breakspeare. The secret of the millions of pounds Bob placed around the world. How Bob foiled a plot to kidnap Mick Jagger. How Rita Marley was able to sign Bob's signature on checks for huge sums of money. How Bob secretly carried guns or knives and threatened to kill those who crossed him. The bizarre and curious circumstances which led to Bob Marley's death.

All these stories, and hundreds more, are told with deep affection and a simple, direct honesty which makes this book indispensible for anyone who is interested in this towering figure of world music.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.83 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Marley and Me The Real Bob Marley Story .epub