Martin Garrix - Forbidden Voices.mp3 [EDM RG] *mousR

seeders: 50
leechers: 2
Added on February 6, 2015 by mousRin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Martin Garrix - Forbidden Voices.mp3 [EDM RG] *mousR (Size: 9.19 MB)
 Martin Garrix - Forbidden Voices.mp39.19 MB

Description

Label: White Label
Artist: Martin Garrix
Audio Bit Rate: 320 Kbps
Duration: 03:50 min
BPM: 128
Genre: Progressive House
Cover: Yes
Format / Codec: .mp3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.19 MB
seeders:50
leechers:2
Martin Garrix - Forbidden Voices.mp3 [EDM RG] *mousR

All Comments

Not a fan of Garrix. Considered him a one-hit-wonder but this has shown me that he's somewhat talented and willing to drift from the norm. That's of course unless it's been ghost produced by Porter Robinson. Nonetheless, great release and great quality too.
Once you know how it really is the scene of electronic music is really hard to like someone with talent.

I'm not sure if he's trying to change, because what they say on the internet is that it had already made this track three years ago, I really liked this track, is something really unique.

I think that unfortunately for the style he is "consecrated" the track obviously would have to be free, is not something that will profit much for him and label.

Remind me Madeon and Porter Robinson style and I consider both totally brilliant.
Completely agree with you. I'm a huge Porter Robinson fan and this sort of style just draws me in. He's at the point where he could possibly independently release it. After all, the apparent reason for the free release was the '10 million' fan milestone. Regardless, I believe that if he sticks with this style, he'll take in a lot less criticism. I know I'd be one of those.
Yes, I agree with you about Porter Robinson.

I had forgotten the 10 million fans, that was the real reason, I also agree with the facts of the criticism of others and I include myself in these critical.

The bigroom is already very saturated. Gets to the point that the drop becomes totally predictable and the rest of the melody even never heard the track, mentally you already know all beats.

Change style to him could yield many good things, but we have to wait to see if the return of his current audience will be positive.
Vlw mano