Marvel NOW Week 17 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on March 15, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 17 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 448.17 MB)
 Wolverine v5 001 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr49.58 MB
 Fantastic_Four_005_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr45.46 MB
 X-Men Legacy 007 (2013) (Digital) (Meganubis+Nahga-Empire).cbr41.71 MB
 Fearless Defenders 02 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr40.51 MB
 Avenging Spider-Man 018 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons).cbr40.46 MB
 Secret Avengers 02 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr35.4 MB
 Avengers Assemble 013 (2013) (digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr33.85 MB
 Thor - God of Thunder 006 (2013) (digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.73 MB
 Wolverine and the X-Men 026 (2013) (digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr30.93 MB
 Avengers Arena 006 (2013) (digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr27.82 MB
 Alpha Big Time 02 (of 5) (2013) (digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr25.31 MB
 Uncanny X-Men 003 (2013) (digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr22.86 MB
 Thunderbolts-006--2013---GreenGiant-DCP-.cbr22.55 MB

Description

Starting the week of March 13, 2013 I will be posting the ongoing adventures in the Marvel NOW! storyline. Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel NOW titles.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel comics and Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Zero Day pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Alpha Big Time #2 (of 5) (3/13/2013)

Alpha, inarguably the greatest super hero of his or any past and future time, has been restored to power by the Superior Spider-Man! He's saving damsels in distress! He's leaping tall buildings! He may have accidentally murdered someone! Wait what?! Josh Fialkov & Nuno Plati (Amazing Spider-Man) reunite for the tale of the next great hero!

Avengers Arena #6 (3/13/2013)

Betrayal! Secrets! Murder! Shock follows shock in the stunning conclusion to our first story arc! Who will win the race to the supplies and what are they willing to do get there first? Who is not what they seem and which player will draw first blood?

Avengers Assemble #13 (3/13/2013)

Time to pay the piper or the psychopathic lizard girl. Black Widow and Hawkeye stand in judgment for the sins of their pasts. Spider-Woman caught in the middle. Natasha don't drink that, it's--! Uh-oh.

Avenging Spider-Man #18 (3/13/2013)

The Superior Spider-Man faces off with THOR, GOD OF THUNDER! The return of ELECTRO! Can the Superior Spider-Man and Thor set aside their differences -- and EGOS -- to save the world? SPOILER: No! They can't!

Fantastic Four #5 (3/13/2013)

The F4 travel back to ancient Rome and dine with Caesar on the Ides of March. Did somebody say, 'Pass the knife'?

Fearless Defenders #2 (3/13/2013)

DANI MOONSTAR joins the Defenders! Valkyrie and Misty prepare to take on the Doom Maidens. Plus: A closer look at our sadistic new villain!

Secret Avengers #2 (3/13/2013)

'Bagalia' Nick Fury knows who he wants for the new Secret Avengers--the deadly mercenary known as Taskmaster! Trouble is, how to extract S.H.I.E.L.D.'s newest prospective agent from the only prison cell in Bagalia -- the nation-state built by and for super villains!

Thor God Of Thunder #6 (3/13/2013)

GODBOMB Part One Somewhere at the end of the time, all the gods of the universe are enslaved, working to build a machine that will forever change the face of creation. What is. . . the Godbomb? And what can Thor, the last free god in all the cosmos, do to stop it?

Uncanny X-Men #3 (3/13/2013)

Everything has changed for Magneto in the last few weeks. Can he prove he is still the Master of Magnetism? Cyclops and the rest of his crew take the revolution on the road gathering up more new mutants.

Wolverine #1 (3/13/2013)

IT'S HUNTING SEASON! The best there is at what he does gets an all-new on-going! Pay attention very closely: there's a mystery here that even Wolverine hasn't sniffed out yet. When Wolverine finds himself the bargaining chip in a hostage situation, he must make a decision to save a little boy that will follow him forever. . . literally! How can a berserker fight what he can't see? And how far will he go to assert his humanity in the face of the Unknown? Find out when superstars Paul Cornell (CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI:13, Doctor Who, Action Comics) and Alan Davis (AVENGERS, CLANDESTINE, EXCALIBUR, UNCANNY X-MEN) take on the Wolverine!

X-Men Legacy #7 (3/13/2013)

Refusing Wolverine's offer to join the X-Men, David Haller must now decide exactly how he will carry out his father's legacy. But upon venturing into the world on his own, will he be beaconed back to Westchester by his budding fascination with young X-Man Blindfold? And more importantly: How will their future together change the fate of mutantkind?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
448.17 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Marvel NOW Week 17 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

nice
thanks
muchos gracias
Perfect, thanks
Great, All A+
Thanks for the great work.I am having a slight issue with Avengers Assemble 13. The main File will open but when you try to veiw a pic all you get is a single dot i have thousands of cbr files and this is the first one i ever had issues with thanks
Thanks
I wrongly said that some files wouldn't show, they all show perfectly!!!! The problem was with my computer, SORRY!! Great job as always darkhomr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!