Marvel NOW Week 40 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on August 22, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 40 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 422.94 MB)
 Indestructible Hulk 012 (2013) (webrip) (GreenGiant-DCP).cbr40.95 MB
 Venom 039 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.43 MB
 X-Men_v4_004_(2013)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr38.83 MB
 Cable and X-Force 13 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr36.69 MB
 X-Men Legacy 015 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons).cbr35.19 MB
 Avengers 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr33.6 MB
 X-Factor 261 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr32.93 MB
 Nova 007 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.69 MB
 Avengers Assemble 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr30.72 MB
 Morbius - The Living Vampire 008 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr29.71 MB
 Superior Spider-Man 016 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr27.85 MB
 Daredevil 030 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr23.17 MB
 Thunderbolts 014 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.18 MB

Description

Starting the week of August 21, 2013 I will be posting the ongoing adventures in the Marvel NOW! storyline. Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel NOW titles. There was no Marvel NOW! releases for weeks 32 and 33 due to family circumstances. All Marvel comics for those weeks are found in the appropriate Total Marvel packs.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel comics and Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Zero Day pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Avengers #18 (CBR 8/21/2013)

Deep in space, the Avengers join the Council of Worlds as they declare war on their cosmic invaders. The rebirth of the Skrull Empire. The first encounter with the Builders.

Avengers Assemble #18 (CBR 8/21/2013)

INFINITY TIE-IN! Part 1 of 2! A Spider-Woman's eye-view as the Avengers engage the seemingly unstoppable Builder fleet! You know, the last time Spider-Woman was involved in a big alien invasion thingie, it didn't go so well for her. I wonder, is Jessica Drew the kind of woman who holds a grudge?

Cable And X-Force #13 (CBR 8/21/2013)

It's a Summers Family Reunion when Cable and Havok come face to face! Can Cable convince his uncle that his cause is just? Elsewhere, Hope embarks upon a futuristic adventure--with an unexpected mentor!

Daredevil #30 (CBR 8/21/2013)

When soars the Silver Surfer! What weird menace unites Daredevil with the Cosmic Rider of the Spaceways?

Indestructible Hulk #12 (CBR 8/21/2013)

"AGENT OF T.I.M.E." PART 2! The team-up you've been waiting for: HULK and. . . BRUCE BANNER? In the last hours before the extinction of the dinosaurs, it's Hulk vs. the CHRONARCHISTS! And who is the true TOMORROW MAN? Guest starring KID COLT, TWO GUN KID and RAWHIDE KID!!!

Morbius Living Vampire #8 (CBR 8/21/2013)

"The World Breaks Everyone," Part One of Two Everything has been leading up to this momentous conclusion! Morbius just found out The Rose has an Ultimate Nullifier in Brownsville. The Rose just pressed the trigger.

Nova #7 (CBR 8/21/2013)

Nova's Eventful World-Wide Adventure Rockets Roaringly Into Our Renegade Spider! Zeb Wells ("Robot Chicken", dressing as Thor on the internet) and Paco Medina (Ultimate X-Men) continue the story of Marvel's newest, least experienced hero: Sam Alexander. We'll get to tying into Infinity next month, but you should probably pick this one up first.

Superior Spider-Man #16 (CBR 8/21/2013)

"Run, Goblin, Run!" Part 2 of 2 How has the Hobgoblin evaded the Superior Spider-Man for so long? And does that hold the key to the Superior Spider-Man's greatest success--or greatest failure? It's the end of the line for Hobgoblin, and possibly an end for a big chapter in the history of Spider-Man.

Thunderbolts #14 (CBR 8/21/2013)

INFINITY TIE-IN New Ongoing Creative Team! While the Avengers are away. . . the THUNDERBOLTS STRIKE! Can they take out all of NYC's mafia before. . . anything goes wrong?

Venom #39 (CBR 8/21/2013)

Venom's secret identity is discovered! And not by whom you'd expect! A hit has been taken out on Venom's life--and cold-blooded killers are crawling out of the woodwork to collect! Even in tough times, every super hero needs a sidekick, right?

X-Factor #261 (CBR 8/21/2013)

The End of X-Factor, Part 5 of 6 Peter David's epic tale, decades in the telling, draws near its close. . . Sibling rivalry between Polaris & Quicksilver

X-Men #4 (CBR 8/21/2013)

After the game-changing events of PRIMER, the women of the X-Men must contemplate the future of their makeshift team. Are the X-women ready for the BATTLE OF THE ATOM that's right around the corner? Meanwhile: Jubilee may still look like a kid, but she finds herself burdened with some very adult responsibilities. What kind of plans can a mutant vampire teen mom make for her own future?

X-Men Legacy #15 (CBR 8/21/2013)

David Haller has reshaped his life in response to his father's legacy--but what about his mother's? David returns to Muir Island to meet with Gabrielle Haller and sort out their complicated relationship once and for all! How will this visit affect the monsters that haunt David's mind? Should some old memories remain buried?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
422.94 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Marvel NOW Week 40 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

thank you for gathering these great comics
jeah thanks
:) TY mucho
thank's
Thanks!!!
Thanks again.I avidly look forward to your Marvel Now uploads.
Great as usual. Thanx!
darkhomr has been my savior for so long. being a comic book fan and a father of 2 little ones, i cant really afford to go to the comic store and spend time/money every week. GREATLY appreciated. my comic folder is over 40 gb thanks to you good sir!
nice download