Marvel NOW Week 43 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on September 12, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 43 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 419.23 MB)
 Fearless Defenders 09 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr44.02 MB
 Wolverine v5 009 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr43.1 MB
 Fantastic Four 012 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr39.44 MB
 Deadpool 016 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr37.81 MB
 Captain America 011 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons).cbr37.48 MB
 Avengers_019_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr35.15 MB
 X-Men_v4_005_(2013)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr34.1 MB
 Avengers Arena 015 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.65 MB
 Indestructible Hulk 013 (2013) (webrip) (GreenGiant-DCP).cbr31.46 MB
 Mighty Avengers 001 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.16 MB
 Uncanny X-Force 011 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-Spaztastic).cbr27.12 MB
 Infinity The Hunt 01 (of 4) (2013) (Digital) (Archangel+Zone-Empire).cbr25.73 MB

Description

Starting the week of September 4, 2013 I will be posting the ongoing adventures in the Marvel NOW! storyline. Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel NOW titles. There was no Marvel NOW! releases for weeks 32 and 33 due to family circumstances. All Marvel comics for those weeks are found in the appropriate Total Marvel packs.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel comics and Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Zero Day pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Avengers #19 (CBR 9/11/2013)

The Avengers, prisoners of war! One last desperate plan. Betrayal in the Galactic Council.

Avengers Arena #15 (CBR 9/11/2013)

"BOSS LEVEL" PART TWO: THE UK LOVE TRIANGLE EXPLODES! Nara. . . Anachronism . . . Bloodstone: whose heart gets broken-or stopped? You think you know Cullen's big secret-guess again!

Captain America #11 (CBR 9/11/2013)

LOOSE NUKE PART 1 A man further out of time! Captain America returns home to deal with the repercussions of his time in Dimension Z. Someone has set Nuke loose in a foreign nation and he's on a rampage. Who is The Iron Nail?

Deadpool #16 (CBR 9/11/2013)

THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY part 2! In the heart of the enemy's clutches, Deadpool meets some uncanny friends Captain America & Wolverine get sucked into the mystery of Deadpool's past.

Fantastic Four #12 (CBR 9/11/2013)

Things get desperate and the Fantastic Four have to mastermind a planetary heist for a technology that could save their lives.

Fearless Defenders #9 (CBR 9/11/2013)

You know what Fearless Defenders has been missing? Dudes! It's not easy being an Asgardian shieldmaiden - especially when your boyfriend's got a chip on his shoulder! And Venom's not alone! He's brought Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Hercules, Werewolf By Night, and a legion of significant others with him!

Indestructible Hulk #13 (CBR 9/11/2013)

'HULK AGENT OF T.I.M.E.' PART 3! Guest-Starring the BLACK KNIGHT! CHRONARCHISTS in the time of Camelot--with MERLIN at their command! BRUCE BANNER is running out of time--literally!

Infinity Hunt #1 (of 4) (CBR 9/11/2013)

INFINITY TIE-IN! Hank Pym, Wolverine, and She-Hulk bring the students of the Marvel Universe together to announce a new CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS! This CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS pits the super students of schools all over the Marvel U (including some you've never seen before) against each other. However, the Contest is interrupted when Thanos' forces descend on Earth. What do they have to do with the young heroes?

Mighty Avengers #1 (CBR 9/11/2013)

INFINITY TIE-IN! New ongoing series! FROM THE BATTLEFIELDS OF INFINITY COMES THE MIGHTY AVENGERS! The Avengers are light-years away in space, contending with the Builders! Thanos' marauders ransack the Earth, doing as they please! Who will stand in defense of mankind? Luke Cage! The Superior Spider-Man! Spectrum! The White Tiger! Power Man! And a mysterious figure in an ill-fitting Spider-Man Halloween costume! These unlikely heroes must assemble when no one else can-against the unrelenting attack of Proxima Midnight!

Uncanny X-Force #11 (CBR 9/11/2013)

Newly reunited, the members of Uncanny X-Force must cope with the fallout of their recent decisions. Bishop gives the team more information about the dangerous threats they face - but can he be believed? Or is he only manipulating X-Force? Plus: the secret of the Revenants revealed!

Wolverine #9 (CBR 9/11/2013)

Wolverine takes a road trip into the valley of death with Kitty Pryde! But there's a hefty bounty on Logan's head, and every villain and mercenary is popping out of the woodwork to try to take him down. First up: Batroc the Leaper!

X-Men #5 (CBR 9/11/2013)

BATTLE OF THE ATOM PART 3! The X-Men and Future X-Men pursue young Scott and Jean. Not all the X-Men agree that the All-New X-Men should be sent back. The cracks in the new all-female X-Men cast start to show.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
419.23 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Marvel NOW Week 43 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Excellent quality. Thank you!
awesome upload as usual, awesome speed as usual, thank you uploader!!! great comics!
Tanky Mucho, darkhomr! !
2013-09-13 20:36
Thanks
nice download
thank you as always
Thank you!
Thanks!
I reached my limit with photobucket. I haven't checked into anything else to link photos with (ugh horrible English. I'll keep looking
you are so damn welcome 8)
Thanks again!!!!