Marvel NOW Week 50 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on October 31, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 50 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 358.5 MB)
 X-Men - Battle of the Atom 02 (of 2) (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr39.91 MB
 Superior Spider-Man Team-Up Special 001 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr38.54 MB
 Uncanny X-Force 013 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-Spaztastic).cbr36.94 MB
 Infinity 05 (of 6) (2013) (Digital) (Archangel+Zone-Empire).cbr34.1 MB
 Punisher - The Trial of the Punisher 02 (of 02) (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons).cbr32.49 MB
 Scarlet Spider 023 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.25 MB
 Avengers_A.I._005_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr30.9 MB
 Superior Spider-Man 020 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr30.74 MB
 Captain America - Living Legend 02 (of 04) (2013) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr29.47 MB
 Guardians of the Galaxy 008 (2013) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.96 MB
 Avengers 022 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.21 MB

Description

Starting the week of October 30, 2013 I will be posting the ongoing adventures in the Marvel NOW! storyline. Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel NOW titles. There was no Marvel NOW! releases for weeks 32 and 33 due to family circumstances. All Marvel comics for those weeks are found in the appropriate Total Marvel packs.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel comics and Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Zero Day pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Welcome to the 50th edition of Marvel NOW! It has been my pleasure to offer these up for the last 50 weeks. Enjoy the files offered below.Avengers #22 (CBR 10/30/2013)

INFINITY TIE-IN - "AVENGERS UNIVERSE: V" The Avengers return to our Solar System. The battle for Earth starts in the heavens. The Black Order makes their move.

Avengers AI #5 (CBR 10/30/2013)

What does the newest member of the Avengers A.I. have to do with Dimitrios? Learn the mind-bending origin of Alexis! Will Vision bend to the will of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Captain America Living Legend #2 (of 4) (CBR 10/30/2013)

As the Russian army mobilizes to lock down a crash site in the remote Siberian wastes, Captain America's mission is to find the survivors and bring them back alive--or silence them forever. Impossible odds in hostile territory are all in a day's work for a super-soldier like Steve Rogers, but even he is unprepared for the horror that awaits them all in the icy wilderness. Because something has survived. Something alien. And it is awake . . .

Guardians of the Galaxy #8 (CBR 10/30/2013)

INFINITY TIE-IN What will it take for Peter Quill to betray the entire Marvel Universe? And if you don't know Eisner award winning artist Francesco Francavilla yet, you will after this comic!

Infinity #5 (of 6) (CBR 10/30/2013)

The Avengers Universe. The Heroes of Earth rally to defeat Thanos. The war for Earth begins.

Scarlet Spider #23 (CBR 10/30/2013)

INTO THE GRAVE PART 2 (of 3) Kaine's life is being ripped apart piece by piece. His body broken, his soul is next. Enter the Hunter.

Superior Spider-Man #20 (CBR 10/30/2013)

From the fallout of NECESSARY EVIL, comes new beginnings and new twists that will be felt in the pages of Spider-Man for years to come! SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #20 is where it all starts! Do NOT miss this one! It's the first ever adventure for the Superior Spider-Man and the Black Cat. Felicia Hardy always cared for the Spider more than the man. But what happens when that man is Otto Octavius? Plus: A day Otto has been waiting for is finally here. Is the world ready for "Dr. Peter Parker". . . and what he plans to do next?

Superior Spider-Man Team Up Special #1 (CBR 10/30/2013)

PART THREE OF "THE ARMS OF THE OCTOPUS!" Who is in league with Doc Ock and the Abomination and how can our heroes defeat them? Can the Superior Spider-Man (who we all know is the mind of Otto Octavius in the body of Spider-Man) hold onto his sanity while facing his doppelganger?

Uncanny X-Force #13 (CBR 10/30/2013)

Spotlight on Spiral! With the rest of the Uncanny X-Force in Madripoor, Spiral has devoted herself to finding new mutant Ginny. But is the cult Ginny belongs to more than meets the eye? Even six arms might not be enough to juggle all this trouble!

X-Men Battle of the Atom #2 (of 2) (CBR 10/30/2013)

X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 10! The biggest battle in X-Men history will melt your face off. All of the X-Men find their footing in the world much changed. The X-Men event of 2013 concludes and sets up the major X-Men stories for 2014!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
358.5 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Marvel NOW Week 50 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

thanks!!!
Thnx!
thanks as always
Thanks once again.
Yay thanks
Thanks. :)
I usually Only get the Total Marvel pack but i was heaps impatient this week. Thanks heaps for the hard work
Thanks again!!!
thanks!