Marvel NOW Week 59 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 48
leechers: 11
Added on January 2, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 59 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 144.65 MB)
 New Avengers 013.INH (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr38.23 MB
 Guardians of the Galaxy 010 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr36.32 MB
 Savage Wolverine 013 (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD).cbr35.67 MB
 The Superior Foes of Spider-Man 007 (2014) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire).cbr34.42 MB

Description

Welcome to the December 31, 2013 edition of Marvel NOW! I will be posting the ongoing adventures in the Marvel NOW! storyline. Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel NOW titles. There was no Marvel NOW! releases for weeks 32 and 33 due to family circumstances. All Marvel comics for those weeks are found in the appropriate Total Marvel packs.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Total Marvel pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE!

Guardians of the Galaxy #10 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Angela and Gamora go hunting. Special guest artist Kevin Maguire (Justice League, Batman Confidential, X-Men)

New Avengers #13 (CBR 12/31/2013)

INHUMANITY TIE-IN! - "THE OTHER SIDE" With the consequences of Infinity fresh on their minds, tough decisions are made. The gathering of a new Illuminati. We learn more about the other beings related to the Incursions.

Savage Wolverine #13 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Part 2 of 2! Wolverine's hunt leads him to Madripoor, where he makes a shocking discovery. Guest-starring Kitty Pryde

Superior Foes Of Spider-Man #7 (CBR 12/31/2013)

The Sleeper hit of the year continues!Can't do the time? Speed Demon shouldn't have done the crime. Spencer, Lieber, Rosenberg, Caramagna, and a group of Foes on the brink!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
144.65 MB
seeders:48
leechers:11
Marvel NOW Week 59 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Many thanks!
You never disappoint....a genuine torrent hustler.
2014-01-31 18:35
thank you.
2014-01-24 21:51
Thanks for all your work!
Thanks for all your work!
thanks dude
Yay thx for another Year of Uploads
Thank you
Thanks again!