Marvel NOW Week 60 (darkhomr) [KAT[

seeders: 29
leechers: 9
Added on January 10, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Marvel NOW Week 60 (darkhomr) [KAT[ (Size: 601.04 MB)
 All-New Marvel Now! Point One 001 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr82.98 MB
 All-New Marvel Now! Previews 002 (2014) (Digital) (UberSoldier-DCP).cbr55.6 MB
 Young Avengers 015 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr42.2 MB
 Iron_Man_020_(2014)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr38.73 MB
 A+X 016 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr37.68 MB
 Infinity_Heist_04_(of_4)_(Digital)_(Archangel_Zone-Empire).cbr36.92 MB
 Avengers A.I. 008.NOW (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-Spaztastic).cbr36.54 MB
 Daredevil - Dark Nights 08 (of 08) (2014) (Digital) (Fawkes-Empire).cbr35.31 MB
 Wolverine v5 013 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr34.94 MB
 Avengers World 001 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr33.95 MB
 Inhumanity Awakening 02 (of 2) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr33.52 MB
 Savage Wolverine 014.NOW (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD).cbr32.35 MB
 Revolutionary War - Alpha 01 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr31.71 MB
 Black_Widow_001_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr23.95 MB
 All-New_X-Factor_01_(2014)_(Scanbro).cbr15.98 MB
 Deadpool v4 022 (2014) (digital-Black Manta).cbr14.36 MB
 Cable and X-Force 018 (2014) (digital-Black Manta).cbr14.31 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of Marvel NOW! Week after week I will be bringing you the latest in comics in the Mrvel NOW universe as well as the All-New Marvel NOW stories. Can you believe we are 60 weeks in the Marvel NOW and they are putting out an ALL NEW version of the titles? What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Total Marvel pack.

This weeks' release (January 8th, 2014) includes 16 issues with four new #1's (All new X-Factor, Avenger's World, Revolutionary War Alpha, and Black Widow).

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

A A Plus X #16 (CBR 1/8/2014)

SPIDER-MAN + PSYLOCKE= a heart-breaking story from their past! Gerry Duggan and David Yardin bring you the fourth part of the blockbuster Captain America + Cyclops story! With Cap hell bent on arresting Cyke, defeating a horde of menacing Skrulls will only be half of this duo's problem!

All New Marvel Now Point One #1 (CBR 1/8/2014)

Here we go again! It's your one-stop entry point to the world of ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! Loki embarks on a mission for Asgard! The Silver Surfer and Dawn experience the cosmic rays of Nautikos! A Kree Pursuer and her Special Forces team prepare to invade the Earth! The Black Widow goes undercover in Russia! Who is the new Ms. Marvel? And can even the Indestructible Hulk survive the aid and assistance of fellow Avengers Cannonball and Sunspot? Features completely new LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD, SILVER SURFER, BLACK WIDOW, MS MARVEL, ALL-NEW INVADERS and AVENGERS WORLD lead-in stories!

All New X-Factor #1 (CBR 1/8/2014)

'NOT BRAND X' Part 1 X-FACTOR IS BACK . . . LIKE NEVER BEFORE! Serval Industries, one of the world's most trusted names in electronics and leader in cutting-edge internet and weapons technology, has just unveiled their newest contribution to society... the All-New X-Factor. Led by mutant mistress of magnetism, Polaris, the team uses its corporate backing for the betterment of society. With her half-brother Quicksilver, notorious thief, Gambit, and more by her side, can Polaris trust that her corporate masters really have good intentions?

Avengers AI #8 (CBR 1/8/2014)

"THE EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE begins NOW!"The war between organic and artificial intelligence destroys the world of tomorrow, starting in AVENGERS A.I. 8.NOW! Dimitrios, the vengeance-seeking scion of Hank Pym and Ultron, downloads death and destruction across the planet in his quest to eradicate civilization. The Vision and his robot Avengers team up with the UNCANNY AVENGERS to rescue humankind from the precipice of extinction! Meanwhile, S.H.I.E.L.D. takes a hard line against the A.I. with their elite Robot Hunter Squad--with an android member you'll have to see to believe!

The consequences reach far, far into the future--all the way to 12,000AD! Experience firsthand the Marvel Universe of the 130th century! Fight alongside the Avengers Empire on the edge of a black hole! Witness Dimitrios' final gambit against all of creation! Artificial intelligence never dies, it just gets SMARTER! Upgrade or die! Are you human or machine? The time to decide is NOW!

Avengers World #1 (CBR 1/8/2014)

'TROUBLE MAP' Earth's Mightiest Heroes have returned from the stars-- but on the world they left behind, new threats have emerged, and The Avengers will be tested like never before. In one cataclysmic day, the face of the Marvel Universe will change forever-- and the fight for Earth's future will begin. A globe-spanning epic of empires and armies, and the brave few who stand between them and us.

Black Widow #1 (CBR 1/8/2014)

'The Finely Woven Thread' You've seen Black Widow as an Avenger and even an Agent of Shield. But on her own time she searches for atonement for her past as a KGB assassin-in ways of which those teams just wouldn't approve. From the darkest corners of the Marvel Universe, Nathan Edmonson (Who is Jake Ellis?) and Phil Noto (Thunderbolts, X-23) bring you a new ongoing series as gorgeous and mysterious as Nastasha Romanov herself!

Cable And X-Force #18 (CBR 1/8/2014)

"VENDETTA" PART I! Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he's eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE. As Stryfe's plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she's ready to retaliate . . . and they'll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another. Don't miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing . . .

Daredevil Dark Nights #8 (of 8) (CBR 1/8/2014)

DAREDEVIL'S IN THE ISLANDS - AND HE BROUGHT THE STREETS WITH HIM! Matt Murdock and Misty Knight are the only thing standing between a ruthless crime boss and justice. Marvel Knights legend Jimmy Palmiotti and rising star Thony Silas (VENOM) bring you the rollicking conclusion of IN THE NAME OF THE KING!

Deadpool #22 (CBR 1/8/2014)

Deadpool continues his quest for revenge on S.H.I.E.L.D. for stiffing him! Someone has been betraying S.H.I.E.L.D., and it seems to be... Agent Preston?! PLUS: AGENT COULSON! From the hit TV show AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.!

Infinity Heist #4 (of 4) (CBR 1/8/2014)

The crime of the century just got a bit more complicated! Blizzard's new-uh-developments put the entire team in jeopardy - while Titanium Man's true identity is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Frank Tieri and Al Barrionuevo bring the twists in the Infinity Heist!

Inhumanity Awakening #2 (of 2) (CBR 1/8/2014)

Inhuman chrysalises have appeared across the world some want them, some want to destroy them and your favorite superhuman students are caught in the crossfire! From the pages of INFINITY: THE HUNT comes more craziness from the Avengers Academy and the Jean Grey School...written by THE HUNT'S Matt Kindt!

Iron Man #20 (CBR 1/8/2014)

IRON METROPOLITAN PART THREE! The skies burn red above IRON METROPOLITAN as the IRON PHALANX faces MANDARIN-SEVEN: RED PERIL. Wait... how on Earth did the Mandarin's rings in these dangerous hands anyway? Guest starring: JIM RHODES: IRON PATRIOT

Revolutionary War Alpha #1 (CBR 1/8/2014)

Part 1 of 'Revolutionary War' Marvel UK's greatest heroes come together for the first time in 20 years to face a threat that could destroy the world. Featuring Captain Britain, Pete Wisdom, Death's Head II, Motormouth and Killpower, the Warheads and a host of British heroes.

Savage Wolverine #14 (CBR 1/8/2014)

"THE BOOTLEGGER" SURVIVING THE BLACK ROLLERS! In the 1930s Dustbowl, Logan is a bootlegger carrying whiskey down from Canada, until he finds himself the accidental caretaker of a group of orphans whose family was targeted by the mob. Now Logan must choose between the anonymous life he's been meticulously building or stepping out into the spotlight again to defend the innocent. A tale of family, betrayal and revenge all set against the hard-scrabble life of the Great Depression, this is a chapter of Wolverine's life you won't want to miss!

Wolverine #13 (CBR 1/8/2014)

IT ALL ENDS HERE! THE FINAL CHAPTER OF KILLABLE! Logan's last stand against Sabretooth The Microverse virus offers Logan a trade: his healing factor for his help in evading S.H.I.E.L.D. - can he afford to say no?

Young Avengers #15 (CBR 1/8/2014)

After the saving the world, there's the after party. And after the party, it's the hotel lobby. And around issue 15, we have to clear the lobby and then head to our rooms and do something jolly rude.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
601.04 MB
seeders:29
leechers:9
Marvel NOW Week 60 (darkhomr) [KAT[

All Comments

Many thanks!
If it wasnt for you I woyld have accomplished SO MUCH MORE over the last several months...what can I say other than "THANK YOU!!"???
If it wasnt for you I woyld have accomplished SO MUCH MORE over the last several months...what can I say other than "THANK YOU!!"???
2014-01-31 14:30
thank you.
Thanks. :)
thanks
Thanks for all your work!
There is not a new issue of that. There is a collected edition and the CBG annual re-release but no new comic.