Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S01E10 720p HDTV Nl subs DutchReleaseTeam

seeders: 42
leechers: 12
Added on December 23, 2013 by Koedjein TV
Torrent verified.

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S01E10 720p HDTV Nl subs DutchReleaseTeam (Size: 831.19 MB)
 Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S01E10 720p HDTV Nl subs DutchReleaseTeam.mkv830.97 MB
 Koedje.png115.78 KB
 Multimediacafe.png105.06 KB
 NFO MKV.txt1.19 KB
 DutchReleaseTeam NFO.txt474 bytes

Description

Plot:

After the events that took place in THE AVENGERS, Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) returns to the worldwide law enforcement organization S.H.I.E.L.D. where he puts together a small, highly trained, team of Agents to tackle the cases that haven’t been classified yet, the new, the strange and the unknown. That team consists of straight arrow Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), an expert in combat and espionage; pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen); and brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge). They’ll be joined by civilian new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).

Vertaling: Dream, Rickth64 & VolumiA
Controle: Ren Hoek ~ Sync: THC

Seizoen 1 Aflevering 10: The Bridge

In a shocking cliffhanger episode, Coulson takes the war back to Centipede, and this time he brings in Mike Peterson for some super-soldier support. As they get closer to the truth, startling secrets are revealed and an unexpected twist threatens the team.

Deze serie wordt u aangeboden door het DutchReleaseTeam.
Voor de reviews van de nieuwste films, muziek, series, games etc
ga dan eens naar http://www.hetmultimediacafe.org/

DutchReleaseteam = Hardcoded Dutch Subs

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
831.19 MB
seeders:42
leechers:12
Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S01E10 720p HDTV Nl subs DutchReleaseTeam