Marvin Johnson vs Matthew Saad Muhammad(1979.ABC)(dvd)-desspratt-

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on December 29, 2013 by dessprattin TV
Torrent verified.

Marvin Johnson vs Matthew Saad Muhammad(1979.ABC)(dvd)-desspratt- (Size: 3.62 GB)
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob631.35 MB
 VTS_01_0.vob7.09 MB
 VTS_01_0.ifo48 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup48 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo32 KB
 VIDEO_TS.bup32 KB

Description

Apr 21 1979 ABC CCTV - Full Broadcast.

The source is from VHS and the format is NTSC

Picture quality is good and sound quality is good

The language is English

This is an ABC closed circuit Broadcasters Edition recorded and transfered in XP mode. Its not a TV recording. It’s the full broadcast with no station breaks

At the start of the Broadcast you can hear commentators, producers and technicians trying to synchronise everything (screwing up) I was going to remove it, but Seminole thought it would be better left in and after watching a few times it does add to the authenticity (so if you’re a pick up truck rather than a sports car kind of guy you will love this :lol: . Never heard that metaphor before)Ring Magazine named it 35th greatest title fight of all-time.

I have re authored with menu and chapters so you can use FF & REW or skip chapters.

The Fight: If you thought Nathan Cleverly vs. Tony Bellew (which I capped) was a great a contest. Those fighters and the fight are at least 2 leagues below Johnson vs. Franklin. I'll leave the rest to the bulld up and the fight itself

Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States 22-04-1979

Marvin Johnson 22 -2 (17KO's) vs Mathew Franklin 23-3-2(15KO's)

15 Rnds WBC Light Heavyweight Title

Please use this capp for personal viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.62 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Marvin Johnson vs Matthew Saad Muhammad(1979.ABC)(dvd)-desspratt-