Mary Chapin Carpenter - Stones In The Road 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Country Rock Outlaw

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 13, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Mary Chapin Carpenter - Stones In The Road 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Country Rock Outlaw (Size: 128.49 MB)
 01 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Why Walk When You Can Fly.mp38.14 MB
 02 Mary Chapin Carpenter - House of Cards.mp38.64 MB
 03 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Stones in the Road.mp310.45 MB
 04 Mary Chapin Carpenter - A Keeper for Every Flame.mp38.71 MB
 05 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Tender When I Want to Be.mp36.71 MB
 06 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Shut Up and Kiss Me.mp38.53 MB
 07 Mary Chapin Carpenter - The Last Word.mp38.31 MB
 08 Mary Chapin Carpenter - The End of My Pirate Days.mp311.57 MB
 09 Mary Chapin Carpenter - John Doe No. 24.mp313.24 MB
 10 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Jubilee.mp310.6 MB
 11 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Outside Looking In.mp310.85 MB
 12 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Where Time Stands Still.mp38.47 MB
 13 Mary Chapin Carpenter - This Is Love.mp314.24 MB
 Cover.jpg39.53 KB
 Stones In The Road.cue2.8 KB
 Stones In The Road.log9.63 KB

Description

Source: 1994 CD

By A Customer
Let me tell everyone out there, this is the best album I've ever listened to. I have always had a distant respect for Mary Chapin Carpenter but was not aware of much of her work. Because I recently used another Carpenter classic 'Grow Old with Me' as the first dance at my wedding, I decided to see her perform within weeks to learn more. What I found was an eye-opening experience. I recall after she played 'Stones in the Road' turning to my new bride and saying "that was a GREAT song". Later she told the story and played 'John Doe #24'. She had everyone captivated by this compassionate masterpiece which had people weeping and speechless. The following day I purchased my first 2 Carpenter albums - 'Come On, Come On' and 'Stones in the Road'. Her performance, and this album are, to borrow the commercial phrase, "priceless". The emotional roller-coaster ride that MCC puts you on will change you as long as you have the depth of character to allow it. If you are into soundbites, political correctness, and special-effect laden superficial movies you probably will not like this album. But for those of you who find the human spirit both joyous and disappointing, and are willing to peel back the layers of protective covering that we surround ourselves with, will not be without reward. 'Stones', 'John Doe 24', 'Where Time Stands Still', 'Jubilee', 'A Keeper for Every Flame'. All are tremendously written and the album is not without fun on 'Shut Up & Kiss Me'. This lady is something special. I beg everyone to get in touch with what it's all about, and this album will take you there ...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
128.49 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Mary Chapin Carpenter - Stones In The Road 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Country Rock Outlaw

All Comments

Excellent. Thanks!