Mass Effect 2 DLC - Alternate Appearance Pack 2

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 9, 2011 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Mass Effect 2 DLC - Alternate Appearance Pack 2 (Size: 106.81 MB)
 ME2_AltAppearance2.exe91.14 MB
 MassEffect2.exe15.66 MB
 giveme2entitlements.exe13 KB

Description

The Alternate Appearance Pack 2 gives new outfits to Miranda, Grunt, and Tali. These are 3 outfits our Mass Effect community requested and

How do you make Grunt feel at home? You can start by encasing him in 100 kilos of bullet-resistant plating! This krogan-built ensemble sends a message, but just what it says, we canΓΓé¼Γäót repeat in polite company.

TaliΓΓé¼Γäós envirosuit gets an upgrade, armoring her delicate torso and projecting a heads-up-display on the inside of her visor. Being hermetically sealed from all contamination has never looked so good!

Miranda shows her colors with the ΓΓé¼┼ôdo not touchΓΓé¼┬¥ palette of Cerberus armor. Say goodbye to catsuits and hello to composite ceramics in bad-girl black!

Alternate Appearance Pack 2 ΓΓé¼ΓÇ£ Because itΓΓé¼Γäós time to put the ΓΓé¼┼ôwarΓΓé¼┬¥ back in ΓΓé¼┼ôwardrobe.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.81 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Mass Effect 2 DLC - Alternate Appearance Pack 2

All Comments

thanks
Thank you bro!
DLC doesn't work with the pirated version of ME2
Of course it does. And I used it on both the 15 gb version and the highly compressed 4 gb something version. It works fine. Actually I managed to run all the released dlc s with that version of ME2. Try to crack the game again after u run the dlc setup
Thanks...