seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 17, 2012 by iippoin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Mass Effect 2 Mac (Size: 10.17 GB)
 Mass Effect 2.dmg10.17 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong

Personal Notes
This is ported using a customized WineskinEngine.bundle WS5 version with Wine Source 1.1.38 patched for mouse and graphics functionality.
The graphics are not 100% fixed as there is a darker tone to the back of the main characters neck. All that has been tested is showing that the graphics corruption is much improved since the last release.

Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core Duo
- RAM: 2 GB (tested with 4 GB)
- Video: 256 vRAM
- Apple's X11 must be installed
- about 11.5 GB Hard Drive Space required

Known Issues:
There is a slight discolouration to the back of the main characters neckâ€â¦other than that there are no issues with this game for as far as I have tested it.

drag and drop from dmg to ur liking!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.17 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Mass Effect 2 Mac

Trailer

All Comments

im really hoping this works
Mac intel 10.5 Dont waste your time
2013-06-10 01:12
When I open the game all I get is a black screen with an X shaped cursor and nothing else happens. I am using the latest version of Lion and have X11 installed. There are no install instructions in this torrent, so I have just opened the dmg and put the game on my hard drive, but only get a black screen. Anyone's help would be much appreciated!