Mass Effect 3 + All DLC's (Electronic Arts) (ENG / Multi7) [Lossless Repack] from z10yded

seeders: 273
leechers: 64
Added on September 10, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mass Effect 3 + All DLC's (Electronic Arts) (ENG / Multi7) [Lossless Repack] from z10yded (Size: 12.51 GB)
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 Aug2009_D3DCompiler_42_x86.cab879.49 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx10_42_x86.cab187.63 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx9_42_x86.cab711.38 KB
 DSETUP.dll45.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll165.34 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 DXSETUP.exe141.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 PhysX_SystemSoftware.exe10.27 MB
 vcredist_x86_05_sp1.exe2.6 MB
 vcredist_x86_08_sp1.exe4.28 MB
 autorun.inf47 bytes
 data-a.bin1.99 GB
 data-b.bin1.44 GB
 data-c.bin905.17 MB
 data-d.bin1.7 GB
 data-e.bin19.06 MB
 dlc-a.bin2.53 GB
 dlc-b.bin1.76 GB
 dlc-c.bin2.17 GB
 icon.ico185.88 KB
 setup.dat2.03 MB
 setup.exe4.21 MB
 Разбивка_на_диски.txt379 bytes

Description

Distribution of updated 10/09/13 00:10:
- Integrated DLC Genesis 2
If the distribution to update downloads (as folders DVD1, DVD2, DVD3):
- Transfer the contents of the folder with the replacement of DVD1, DVD2, DVD3 folder Mass.Effect.3.Multi7-RU.Repack
- Delete empty folders DVD1, DVD2, DVD3
Download the torrent file again and as the folder, specify the directory to upload to existing files.

General:

Year: 2012
Genre: Action (Shooter) / RPG / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: BioWare
Published by: Electronic Arts
Publication Type: Repak
Language: Russian / English / French / Italian / German / Spanish / Polish
Sound language: English
Tablet: enclosing (RELOADED)
Author repack:
z10yded

System Requirements:

♦ Operating system: Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1/Windows 7
♦ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 GHz (or equivalent AMD)
♦ Memory: 1 GB RAM for XP / 2 GB RAM for Vista / Win 7
♦ Video: 256 MB * ​​of memory, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
♦ Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
♦ Hard disk space: 17 GB of free space

Description:

Not everyone is destined to survive. An ancient alien race known as the Reapers, the beginning of a global invasion, leaving behind the ruins of civilizations. The land occupied by the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and only you can fix it. Price error - oblivion. Your role - Commander Shepard, a character that you create yourself. Only you decide how events will unfold, what the world will be investigated, and who will participate in the alliance, which thou canst find, once and for all eliminate the threat of the Reapers. You're driving this war, at its discretion: you can attack head, spraying the enemy fire, or a cunning plan for a surprise attack. Collect a versatile team of professionals or choose a path of a lone wolf. Attack the enemy from a distance, or come down with it in a brutal melee. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision taken by you - the story will write to you myself.

Features Repack:

- Do not cut / no recoded
- Version of the game in the hand 1.5.5427.124 *
- Installation time ~ 20 min.

- Additional content:
Materials Collector's Edition + N7 (Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition, it also (Digital Deluxe Edition) and pre-order bonuses (weapons available in the store on the Normandy)
Arsenal N7 (N7 "Hurricane", N7 "Eagle", N7 "Hero", N7 "Crusader")
Pet "Robopes"
Additional costumes for party members
Casual wear N7 "Hoodie"
N7 Gear War (N7 "Valkyrie," Armor N7 "Defender")
Bonus for completing the demo KoAR ("Chakramomet" Armor "Knight Avenger")
M-55 "Argus"
AT-12 "robber"
+ From Ashes
+ Extended Cut
+ Firefight Pack (weapons available in the store on the Normandy)
M-90 "Indra"
Carbine "Rigar"
Plasmas. pist.-pulem. Goths
"The Punisher" blood pack
Snipe. rifle "Creasy"
The destroyer "Cerberus"
Anti-synth. rifle "Hadas"
+ Leviathan
+ Groundside Resistance Pack (weapons available in the store on the Normandy)
Pistol "The Executioner"
Shotgun "Poison"
Harpoon. instrument "Key Shock"
Sturm. screw. "Blacksmith"
N7 "Typhoon"
Candlelighter
N7 "Piranha"
+ Alternate Appearance Pack 1 (set of appearance options 1):
Armor "Cerberus" - "Ajax"
Additional costumes for party members
+ Omega
+ Citadel
+ Genesis 2

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.51 GB
seeders:273
leechers:64
Mass Effect 3 + All DLC's (Electronic Arts) (ENG / Multi7) [Lossless Repack] from z10yded

Trailer

Screenshots

Mass Effect 3 + All DLC's (Electronic Arts) (ENG / Multi7) [Lossless Repack] from z10yded screenshot
Mass Effect 3 + All DLC's (Electronic Arts) (ENG / Multi7) [Lossless Repack] from z10yded screenshot

All Comments

I'm going to fuck them ALL!!!!
ur in the wrong website man, even IF and only IF it have virus, these downloaders wont care.. u know why... ? coz its FREE!! n i bet they even reformat the computer again n again with torrented OS software too.
stack all the viruses idk where i get, n when the pc wont work, i format =)))
This copy is magnificent, it contains all the wonders of ME3 I had once experienced and all the new content I had never got a chance to play. I've done Omega and Leviathan already, which were actually quite fun, and now I'm on Citadel, which is confusing me greatly.
worth it!
It works fine, and a lot of people are complaining about the installation language, but in my case the installation wizard was in English.
Windows 8 users, be aware to change the compatibility To windows 8. This can be done by right clicking on the shortcut of Mass Effect 3 and selecting "Compatibility" option and then selecting windows 8.
I have a problem though, how to play the DLC i.e where can we find the DLC in game?
And this game doesnt support gamepad, so if you want to play with gamepad than download xpadder/ equivalent software and then map the buttons.
I couldn't find the DLC either, but the game works perfectly. Just came back today to see what the DLC actually is, now that I'm just about ready to start the endgame lol. Maybe I'll play it again to see how it plays out in Renegade, since all my responses got my Paragon meter all the way up. The game DOES work with a gamepad. I'm using PS3 Airflo Medal of Honor Warfighter controller. You need the app x360ce, which you can find here at Kickass. Just find and update to the newest xinput.dll which you can find at dll-files.
Great fn game 9.0/10
Works perfectly
I'M GONNA GAVE YOU A COOKIE UPLOADER YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
I went a little differently - on Windows8.1 - I created iso's of each disk via txt doc. in folder - then mounted each as needed.
Once the game was finished I just had to run it as administrator and it worked fine. - Thanks