Master of Orion (Early Access)[All patches upto v2.2.0.8+Base Game]-GOG

seeders: 109
leechers: 11
Added on March 30, 2016 by Anton.Sokolovin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Master of Orion (Early Access)[All patches upto v2.2.0.8+Base Game]-GOG (Size: 4.12 GB)
 setup_master_of_orion_2.0.0.5-1.bin2.06 GB
 Master of Orion 2.0.0.5.Setup.exe2 GB
 setup_master_of_orion_2.0.0.5.exe43.61 MB
 patch_master_of_orion_2.2.0.8.exe20.06 MB
 patch_master_of_orion_2.1.0.7.exe3.55 MB

Description

Information:Year: 2016Genre: Strategy (Turn-based / Grand strategy), 3DDeveloper: NGD StudiosPublisher: WG LabsPlatform: PCPublication Type: License Early AccessLanguage: Russian, EnglishLanguage: Russian, EnglishTablet: Not required (DRM Free from GOG.com)System requirements:OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.2 GHzRAM: 2 GB RAMVideo Card: nVidia 240, ATI 4650, Intel Integrated HD 4000 or betterDirectX: Version 9.0cDisk space: 15 GBSound Card: DirectX 9 CompatibleExtras: Minimum Video Memory: 512 MBDescription:Cult space strategy in the 4X genre is back! The new head of the legendary saga of Master of Orion is ready to once again capture the imagination of millions of players. Discover the Master of Orion, how he thought: a symphonic soundtrack, interstellar space exploration and battles against the backdrop of the beautiful distant galaxies. Resist hostile civilizations, conduct negotiations with mysterious strangers, share knowledge with allies and explore the creative world of recreated.Additional Information:Playing at an early build (Early Access). This means that you can not choose the level of difficulty and other restrictions, not all races are available to the player.Setting:1) Run the setup master of orion v2.0.0.5.exe2) Follow the installer instructions3) Play!

Screens

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.12 GB
seeders:109
leechers:11
Master of Orion (Early Access)[All patches upto v2.2.0.8+Base Game]-GOG

Trailer

All Comments

New version it out by mercs! Torrent: Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars (2.4.0.10) (GOG)
What's the difference between the
Master of Orion 2.0.0.5.Setup.exe of 1.99 gb
and the other
setup_master_of_orion_2.0.0.5.exe + setup_master_of_orion_2.0.0.5-1.bin (2.05gb + 43.6 mb)

I Have the setup_master files from the previous torrent.
Just need the patches.. but wondering what the 1.99gb file is.
Thanks for the reply.
I guess you are correct. The uploader here has just collected all the files and made a torrent.
mercs213 https://kat.cm/user/mercs213/ has all the files, so I got my patches from him.
I not only collect games but seed at proper speed so that everyone enjoys high speed downloading.
Can someone please upload 42.4.1 (stage 2) version?
If you're seeing RUSSIAN (and can't read it), then select the third item (Options), then the FIFTH item (Interface) and change it to English. Problem solved.
Very helpful, thank you.