Mastering Fantasy Art - Drawing Dynamic Characters: Create great people, poses and creatures using photo references[WildTurkey00][PDF][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 492
leechers: 21
Added on November 12, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Mastering Fantasy Art - Drawing Dynamic Characters: Create great people, poses and creatures using photo references[WildTurkey00][PDF][2014]-UBTRG (Size: 13.48 MB)
 iplpl.Mastering.Fantasy.Art..Drawing.Dynamic.Characters.Create.great.people.poses.and.creatures.u...13.48 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF
Genre: Drawing/Fantasy/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBBOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect)

Book Description: Bring the power of realism to your fantasy drawings!

Great fantasy art transports viewers to a realm where the impossible becomes less so, and all manner of strange beasts and beings dwell. It takes more than fierce imagination to create these worlds. Great reference photos make it easier to draw what you actually see, providing that all-important link to reality that allows fantasy art to take flight.

Mastering Fantasy Art shows you how to use photo references of models and props to create more accurate, interesting and unique characters and drawings. Start by learning the dos and don'ts of working with a model, how to set up your lighting, and what makes a strong reference photos versus a bad one. Then follow along with 16 step-by-step demonstrations as master gaming artist John Stanko brings to life wizards, sorceresses, barbarians, elves, vampires, dragons and more. Starting with individual characters and working toward compositions with multiple figures and action poses, you'll learn how to go beyond the reference to create bold and original fantasy scenes of your own imagining!

16 action-packed demonstrations offer expert advice and strategies for:
Creating an imaginative cast of characters and creatures
Selecting the best poses, perspective and lighting
Developing authentic costumes and one-of-a-kind weaponry
Composing a battle scene
Seamlessly combining photo references with digital editing
Drawing fantastic landscapes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.48 MB
seeders:492
leechers:21
Mastering Fantasy Art - Drawing Dynamic Characters: Create great people, poses and creatures using photo references[WildTurkey00][PDF][2014]-UBTRG

All Comments

my apologies, I had a power outage a few days ago ant it messed my client up... I though I had fixed everything, as I am seeding over a hundred torrents it is hard to see if all of them were fixed. Please send me a PM if this happens again so I can fix it
thanks. But stuck at 99%.
Couldn't be bothered to wait, an hour and less than a Kb lol. It's not like it's a large torrent, why on earth folks can't just do the decent thing and seed I don't don't know!
still not downloading,fake i guess
Thank you, much appreciated.
here is a different link folks
hope its the same book

https://kat.cm/mastering-fantasy-art-drawing-dynamic-characters-create-great-people-poses-and-creatures-using-photo-references-t9752629.html
Great find. Thank you, I was dissapointed that after 4 days I was not able to download few kb torrent.
still not working.....as i have had my PC on for days....and magna linked minutes after your upload......how about a reup
Search it. There are two other torrents that have plenty of seeds...
then giving links to the masses.....would have been a nice gesture