Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987 BluRay 1080p x264 Rip ENG - Dutch Engels French Subs Kids

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 28, 2012 by SShotin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987 BluRay 1080p x264 Rip ENG - Dutch Engels French Subs Kids (Size: 850.39 MB)
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987.rar125.49 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987.txt2.61 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__0.jpg103.55 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__01.jpg114.53 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__1.jpg74.99 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__2.jpg45.22 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__3.jpg97.52 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__4.jpg70.09 KB
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987__5.jpg1.85 MB
 1337x.Org.txt20 bytes
 kmplayer.txt1.99 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AanMeHoelaJa Torrents on BTScene.eu.txt71 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from btscene.eu.txt45 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt41 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded from limetorrent.txt50 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Rarbg.com.txt33 bytes
 Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987 HD.mkv834.84 MB
 SAMPLE - Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987 HD.mp413.08 MB

Description

Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987
Les Maitres de l'Univers

NL ENG FR subs (.mka)

1280 x 720 **** /x.264/dts/ 5.1/10 / 2 wins & 5 nominations / I HAVE THE POWER!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093507/
http://www.moviemeter.nl/film/1876

Dolph Lundgren
Frank Langella
Robert Duncan McNeill

Verenigde Staten
Fantasy / Actie

106 minuten

geregisseerd door Gary Goddard
met Dolph Lundgren, Frank Langella en Robert Duncan McNeill

Op de door oorlog geteisterde planeet Eternia komt het kasteel van Greyskull onder bedreiging van de slechte Skeletor, die de macht over de planeet wil overnemen. Een groep vrijheidsstrijders, geleid door He-Man, wordt per ongeluk getransporteerd naar de Aarde. Hier moeten ze samenwerken met een groep tieners om een kosmische sleutel te vinden die hen de macht over het universum kan geven.

Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987

The world of Eternia in the aftermath of Skeletor's war on Castle Grayskull, which he has won after seizing Grayskull and the surrounding city using a cosmic key developed by the Thenorian locksmith Gwildor. The Sorceress is now Skeletor's prisoner and he begins to drain her life-force as he waits for the moon of Eternia to align with the Great Eye of the Universe that will bestow god-like power upon him.

----------------------------------------------------------

A lot of fun! Some great performances as well..., - 3 July 2005

I first saw this movie way back in the 80's, and recently got hold of the DVD. I'm pleased to say I still enjoyed it as much as I did back then! While the decision to place part of the story in 1980's suburban America, planet Earth, was no doubt a way to keep the budget low, the end result is still a lot of fun, and the main characters manage to stay pretty close to their original characters. Naturally, though, I'd loved to have seen some more of Eternia instead. Unfortunately, the promised sequel never came to be.

Frank Langella is simply brilliant; his bigger-then-life portrayal of Skeletor may be different from what they did in the TV series, but it works great. He commands every scene he is in, and his performance is powerful yet subtle at certain moments. Wonderful! By the way, be sure to watch until the end credits are over...

Dolph Lundgren, while perhaps not quite the eloquent thespian Langella is, does make a formidable old-fashioned hero.

---------------------------------------------------------------

French

Comment Musclor, grâce à une clé magique qui ouvre des passages dans le temps et malgré les poursuites acharnées du très méchant Skeletor, devient Maître de l'Univers.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
850.39 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987 BluRay 1080p x264 Rip ENG - Dutch Engels French Subs Kids

Trailer

Screenshots

Masters of the Universe - Dolph Lundgren 1987 BluRay 1080p x264 Rip ENG - Dutch Engels French Subs Kids screenshot

All Comments

thanks,
aah the homo-erotic cheesyness of it all
Thanks