Mathematics - Its content, methods and meaning by Aleksandrov and Kolmogorov (Vol. 1, 2, 3).epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on May 2, 2016 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Mathematics - Its content, methods and meaning by Aleksandrov and Kolmogorov (Vol. 1, 2, 3).epub {Charm-Quark} (Size: 37.66 MB)
 Mathematics - Its content, methods and meaning by Aleksandrov and Kolmogorov (Vol. 1, 2, 3).epub37.66 MB

Description

Book Description:
Hailed by The New York Times Book Review as "nothing less than a major contribution to the scientific culture of this world," this major survey features the work of 18 outstanding mathematicians. Primary subjects include analytic geometry, algebra, ordinary and partial differential equations, the calculus of variations, functions of a complex variable, prime numbers, and theories of probability and functions. Other topics include linear and non-Euclidean geometry, topology, functional analysis, more. 1963 edition.

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Mathematics - Its content, methods and meaning by Aleksandrov and Kolmogorov (Vol. 1, 2, 3).epub {Charm-Quark}