Max Payne 3 Profile files low graphics

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 11, 2012 by squidgybin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Max Payne 3 Profile files low graphics (Size: 1.77 MB)
 metadata.dat546.13 KB
 index.512.36 KB
 data_1.264 KB
 data_0.44 KB
 data_3.8 KB
 data_2.8 KB
 Visited Links.128 KB
 History.88 KB
 Web Data.56 KB
 Archived History.52 KB
 thumbnails.24 KB
 cookies.6 KB
 preferences.669 bytes
 bookmarks.477 bytes
 Local State.1.07 KB
 Achievements.dat2.19 KB
 profile.dat508 bytes
 autosignin.dat8 bytes
 Achievements.dat2.19 KB
 MP3_PROGRESSION.62.5 KB
 profile.dat508 bytes
 autosignin.dat8 bytes
 Achievements.dat2.19 KB
 GRAPHICS.xml532 bytes
 Achievements.dat2.19 KB
 profile.dat508 bytes
 autosignin.dat8 bytes
 READ ME. instructions to make profile..txt448 bytes

Description

profile data to max payne 3 pc retail. please install my other cracks and updates i have uploaded and follow the instructions before applying this profile data.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Max Payne 3 Profile files low graphics

Trailer

All Comments

thanks!
other people struggling you need to update windows fully. search in google for microsoft xna also search for microsoft directx update and microsoft fix it. also update regular windows files fully. download the graphics file from this torrent and follow instructions.
The site wants comments. Well, it took me a week almost to get it right, but what worked for me (Windows 7 Ultra x64) were the RELOADED torrents. First the basic game, "Max.Payne.3-RELOADED", as 4 DVD set, with crack on DVD 4. That worked, but would not stay in full screen, within one minute, I was in window mode and that sucked. Next came the update torrent, "Max.Payne.3.Update.v1.0.0.22-RELOADED". This one brought the game up to date, made everything work perfectly, and made my day.
#
Block Max Payne 3
It does work...If you are using cracked version of max payne dont copy all...Copy only graphics.xml