Max Tegmark - Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality

seeders: 1
leechers: 18
Added on May 12, 2015 by anansisanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Max Tegmark - Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality (Size: 215.25 MB)
 Our Mathematical Universe (Unabridged) Part 1.mp396.28 MB
 Our Mathematical Universe (Unabridged) Part 2.mp3115.03 MB
 Our Mathematical Universe - Visuals and Figures.pdf3.81 MB
 Our Mathematical Universe.jpg128.9 KB
 Our Mathematical Universe.txt797 bytes

Description

Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality
By Max Tegmark
Read by Rob Shapiro
15 hours and 23 minutes

Our Mathematical Universe is a journey to explore the mysteries uncovered by cosmology and to discover the nature of reality. Our Big Bang, our distant future, parallel worlds, the sub-atomic and intergalactic - none of them are what they seem. But there is a way to understand this immense strangeness - mathematics. Seeking an answer to the fundamental puzzle of why our universe seems so mathematical, Tegmark proposes a radical idea: that our physical world not only is described by mathematics, but that it is mathematics. This may offer answers to our deepest questions: How large is reality? What is everything made of? Why is our universe the way it is?

[Includes a pdf containing the hundreds of illustrations and figures from the print edition.]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
215.25 MB
seeders:1
leechers:18
Max Tegmark - Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality