Maximum Bob S01 E03 - Based on a book by Elmore Leonard - Beau Bridges, Liz Vassey & Sam Robarts.mkv

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on November 13, 2013 by lostmyticketin TV
Torrent verified.

Description

I originally had uploaded this twice, first was too large for my connection, so I then made it smaller, but it was a terrible copy. Now I have a seed box and here is the entire 7 part series in the best quality I could get….. all 7 will be uploaded in separate torrents.

3 Bay of Big's Bob enjoys the satisfaction when he busts he ex-wife Rosellen for smuggling Cuban cigars into the country. His satisfaction is short-lived when two federal agents arrive, claiming that Rosellen is a federal operative. Determined to get to the bottom of things, Bob spies on Rosellen and in the process gets captured and held hostage by Cuban Freedom Fighters. Meanwhile, in another part of Deepwater, Kathy and Sheriff Hammond practice for an upcoming dance contest. 18 August 1998

The series centered around Bob Gibbs (played by Bridges), an ultra right-wing judge known for giving the maximum sentence to defendants. Other characters included the judge's psychic wife Leanne (Kiersten Warren) who channels the spirit of a young slave girl named Wanda Grace (Rae'Ven Larrymore Kelly); a widower sheriff with a knack for ballroom dancing; and Kathy Baker, a comely spitfire public defender (Liz Vassey) from Miami. The storylines served mainly to introduce the cast of eccentric characters, and were set in the fictional back woods Florida town of Deepwater.

Judge Gibbs' young wife performed in a mermaid show until she nearly lost her life to an alligator, after which she abruptly retired from the business and can no longer even go in her swimming pool. Baker comes to Deepwater on a case and becomes a romantic target for the local sheriff, as well as a potential conquest for the always lustful judge. The show also includes a family of inbred, myopic, dysfunctional people with a criminal bent.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.32 GB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Maximum Bob S01 E03 - Based on a book by Elmore Leonard - Beau Bridges, Liz Vassey & Sam Robarts.mkv