Maximum Interval Training - 1st Edition (2015).pdf Gooner

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on October 19, 2015 by Mr.Goonerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Maximum Interval Training - 1st Edition (2015).pdf Gooner (Size: 17.33 MB)
 Maximum Interval Training - 1st Edition (2015).pdf17.33 MB

Description

Publisher: Human Kinetics; 1 edition (June 2, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1492500232
ISBN-13: 978-1492500230

Are you ready to challenge yourself, and turn up the intensity of your workouts? Are you ready for a proven program that burns fat, increases muscle, and sculpts the physique you've always wanted? If so, then "Maximum Interval Training" is for you!

"Maximum Interval Training "combines high-intensity exercises and nontraditional equipment with a variety of modalities and training options to stimulate muscle growth, avoid plateaus, and produce results.

You'll find step-by-step instructions, expert advice, and photo depictions of 147 exercises as well as ready-to-use programs for power, strength, endurance, quickness, agility, tactical training, and total-body conditioning. But rest assured that it won't be more of the same. You'll test your limits with a regimen of sprints, medicine balls, heavy ropes, kettlebells, sandbags, body-weight exercises, and suspension training.

Train with maximum intensity for maximum results!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.33 MB
seeders:1
leechers:8
Maximum Interval Training - 1st Edition (2015).pdf Gooner

All Comments

Hi,
I downloaded this torrent twice.
It can not be opened.
Please, check it to see if something is wrong with it.
Thank you.
Hello,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this torrent, hence I uploaded it. I also stopped it and "Force Re-Checked it" and again, it's fine. The issue definitely lies your end.
I downloaded it a few seconds ago

there's nothing wrong with it ... it's OK

thanks Mr.Gooner ... great book
Opened fine here on first try.
..but just reading the description makes me want to drink a cold beer :-p